Send us pictures of Christmas shows, plays and carol concerts in Uttlesford
- Credit: Archant
Calling all schools. Show off your shows! The Saffron Walden Reporter and The Dunmow Broadcast are keen to publish pictures of nativity plays and Christmas shows and carol concerts.
Calling all schools. The Saffron Walden Reporter and The Dunmow Broadcast are keen to publish pictures of nativity plays and Christmas shows and carol concerts.
Please do email us your photographs telling us the name of the show and the class or year we can see in the picture.
Also a short explanation of the show - whether it was written in house or is a traditional story, the twists and turns of the plot, whether an old tale was given a modern setting, for example and any interesting events that happened on the night.
If the show is raising money for a particular school project or a charity or good cause, please tell us that, too.
You may also want to watch:
For us to publish the pictures, they need to high resolution, at least one megabyte in size. We prefer colour. Please do not include any children whose pictures we are not allowed to publish.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would hope to publish as many pictures as we can in the Christmas and New Year editions.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 St Mary's service held to mark death of Prince Philip
- 9 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 10 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes