Sexy 2011 calendar launched by Stansted Airport carrier Ryanair
STANSTED airline Ryanair has launched its 2011 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar which it hopes will raise up to €100,000 for German charity Tafel.
Tafel provides food to people in need all over Germany, many of them children and teenagers suffering poverty and malnutrition.
The proceeds of the calendar will bring the total raised by Ryanair’s sexy cabin crew to over €400,000 since the first one in 2008.
The 2011 edition, which was shot in Fuerteventura in September, will raise up to €100,000 through the sale of 10,000 calendars onboard Ryanair flights, from ryanair.com or from local Tafel centres in Germany for just €10.
Ryanair’s crew chose the German charity “Tafel”, after over 400 charities across Europe applied for the charity calendar partnership.
You may also want to watch:
This is the first year a German charity will receive the donation and follows strong sales of the 2010 cabin crew calendar in Germany, where over 30 per cent of the 2010 cabin crew calendars were sold.
Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary said: “Ryanair’s cabin crew stunners are delighted once again to strip off for charity.
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 3 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 4 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 6 Town council backs new support club
- 7 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Greater Anglia temporarily reduces train services due to pandemic
“Every year the Ryanair cabin crew calendar is snapped up, especially in Germany. Those who want to help and bring a smile to someone’s face all year long can buy them onboard Ryanair flights, on Ryanair.com or from local Tafel centres.”
Tafel’s chief executive Gerd H�user said: “We are delighted Ryanair’s cabin crew chose to partner with us. We thank everyone at Ryanair on behalf of our 50,000 volunteers who deliver food every day to people in need throughout Germany”.