Sexy 2011 calendar launched by Stansted Airport carrier Ryanair
STANSTED airline Ryanair has launched its 2011 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar which it hopes will raise up to €100,000 for German charity Tafel.
Tafel provides food to people in need all over Germany, many of them children and teenagers suffering poverty and malnutrition.
The proceeds of the calendar will bring the total raised by Ryanair’s sexy cabin crew to over €400,000 since the first one in 2008.
The 2011 edition, which was shot in Fuerteventura in September, will raise up to €100,000 through the sale of 10,000 calendars onboard Ryanair flights, from ryanair.com or from local Tafel centres in Germany for just €10.
Ryanair’s crew chose the German charity “Tafel”, after over 400 charities across Europe applied for the charity calendar partnership.
This is the first year a German charity will receive the donation and follows strong sales of the 2010 cabin crew calendar in Germany, where over 30 per cent of the 2010 cabin crew calendars were sold.
Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary said: “Ryanair’s cabin crew stunners are delighted once again to strip off for charity.
- 1 Dane's 10 day walk home with only a backpack
- 2 Muddy Dog Challenge raises over £70K: Pictures from event
- 3 Teen arrested for 'terrorism offences' at Stansted Airport
- 4 The Railway Arms awarded CAMRA county pub of the year
- 5 Wenden Junior Cricket Club embrace new cricket season
- 6 How well do you know the Gibson Library?
- 7 Committee and president appointed for Elsenham WI
- 8 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 9 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 10 Delayed Local Plan sparks Uttlesford development fears
“Every year the Ryanair cabin crew calendar is snapped up, especially in Germany. Those who want to help and bring a smile to someone’s face all year long can buy them onboard Ryanair flights, on Ryanair.com or from local Tafel centres.”
Tafel’s chief executive Gerd H�user said: “We are delighted Ryanair’s cabin crew chose to partner with us. We thank everyone at Ryanair on behalf of our 50,000 volunteers who deliver food every day to people in need throughout Germany”.