Sexy 2011 calendar launched by Stansted Airport carrier Ryanair
STANSTED airline Ryanair has launched its 2011 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar which it hopes will raise up to €100,000 for German charity Tafel.
Tafel provides food to people in need all over Germany, many of them children and teenagers suffering poverty and malnutrition.
The proceeds of the calendar will bring the total raised by Ryanair’s sexy cabin crew to over €400,000 since the first one in 2008.
The 2011 edition, which was shot in Fuerteventura in September, will raise up to €100,000 through the sale of 10,000 calendars onboard Ryanair flights, from ryanair.com or from local Tafel centres in Germany for just €10.
Ryanair’s crew chose the German charity “Tafel”, after over 400 charities across Europe applied for the charity calendar partnership.
You may also want to watch:
This is the first year a German charity will receive the donation and follows strong sales of the 2010 cabin crew calendar in Germany, where over 30 per cent of the 2010 cabin crew calendars were sold.
Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary said: “Ryanair’s cabin crew stunners are delighted once again to strip off for charity.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 3 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
“Every year the Ryanair cabin crew calendar is snapped up, especially in Germany. Those who want to help and bring a smile to someone’s face all year long can buy them onboard Ryanair flights, on Ryanair.com or from local Tafel centres.”
Tafel’s chief executive Gerd H�user said: “We are delighted Ryanair’s cabin crew chose to partner with us. We thank everyone at Ryanair on behalf of our 50,000 volunteers who deliver food every day to people in need throughout Germany”.