Sexy Ryanair cabin crew get their kit off for charity calendar
STANSTED Airport airline, Ryanair, has today launched its 2010 cabin crew charity calendar, which the airline hopes will raise €110,000 for the UK charity KIDS which provides support to disabled children all over the UK. Ryanair s cabin crew volunteer to
STANSTED Airport airline, Ryanair, has today launched its 2010 cabin crew charity calendar, which the airline hopes will raise €110,000 for the UK charity KIDS which provides support to disabled children all over the UK.
Ryanair's cabin crew volunteer to take part, and this year over 800 of the airline's 4000 crew applied to be in the calendar.
The proceeds will bring the total raised by Ryanair's sexy cabin crew to almost €300,000 since the first calendar was published in 2008.
The 2010 edition, which was shot at Ryanair's Alicante base in September, will raise €110,000 through the sale of 11,000 calendars onboard Ryanair flights and from www.ryanair.com for just €10.
You may also want to watch:
'Selling like hot cakes'
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair's cabin crew stunners once again strip off for charity and this year they're doing it for the KIDS charity.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 10 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
"This year's calendar is the hottest yet and we hope to raise €110,000.
"Every year the calendar sells like hot cakes and at just €10 the 2010 edition won't be available for long.
"Those who want to help KIDS and bring a smile to someone's face all year long should buy the calendar onboard Ryanair flights or from the Ryanair website today.
"Ryanair is delighted to partner with the charity and looks forward to donating a cheque for €110,000, when all 11,000 calendars are sold."
KIDS chief executive Kevin Williams said: "We are delighted that Ryanair has this year chosen to support the much valued, practical support that KIDS provides for disabled children and their families across the UK.
"Our thanks go to all the cabin crew who took part - it is great when a bit of fun can serve such a serious purpose.