Sexy Ryanair cabin crew get their kit off for charity calendar
STANSTED Airport airline, Ryanair, has today launched its 2010 cabin crew charity calendar, which the airline hopes will raise €110,000 for the UK charity KIDS which provides support to disabled children all over the UK. Ryanair s cabin crew volunteer to
STANSTED Airport airline, Ryanair, has today launched its 2010 cabin crew charity calendar, which the airline hopes will raise €110,000 for the UK charity KIDS which provides support to disabled children all over the UK.
Ryanair's cabin crew volunteer to take part, and this year over 800 of the airline's 4000 crew applied to be in the calendar.
The proceeds will bring the total raised by Ryanair's sexy cabin crew to almost €300,000 since the first calendar was published in 2008.
The 2010 edition, which was shot at Ryanair's Alicante base in September, will raise €110,000 through the sale of 11,000 calendars onboard Ryanair flights and from www.ryanair.com for just €10.
You may also want to watch:
'Selling like hot cakes'
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair's cabin crew stunners once again strip off for charity and this year they're doing it for the KIDS charity.
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 3 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 7 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 8 When Covid-19 restrictions lift, will we ever shake hands again?
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
"This year's calendar is the hottest yet and we hope to raise €110,000.
"Every year the calendar sells like hot cakes and at just €10 the 2010 edition won't be available for long.
"Those who want to help KIDS and bring a smile to someone's face all year long should buy the calendar onboard Ryanair flights or from the Ryanair website today.
"Ryanair is delighted to partner with the charity and looks forward to donating a cheque for €110,000, when all 11,000 calendars are sold."
KIDS chief executive Kevin Williams said: "We are delighted that Ryanair has this year chosen to support the much valued, practical support that KIDS provides for disabled children and their families across the UK.
"Our thanks go to all the cabin crew who took part - it is great when a bit of fun can serve such a serious purpose.