Have you filled in our Shop Local survey for Uttlesford residents, business owners and staff?
- Credit: Andra Maciuca
Dozens of Uttlesford residents, business owners and staff members filled in our short Shop Local survey.
The Saffron Walden Reporter has been very grateful to gain some insights into the local shopping habits.
But, to build the most accurate picture possible when analysing the data, we would like more people to get involved.
Our campaign launched last month in order to better understand how residents shop, and what kind of support business owners and staff members need.
Fill in our survey and tell us a bit about yourself!
You may also want to watch:
Find out more about some of the businesses we have already spoken to in the area:
Owner speaks of new Suit-ability services and warns of “tough” futureSaffron Walden owner on her lighting and gift shop and the importance of the Shop Local campaignShop and post office director: ‘Don’t panic buy, post early for Christmas’
- 1 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 5 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 9 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 10 Thaxted Rangers boosted by Co-op donation