Share your views: Should Freedom Day on June 21 go ahead?
- Credit: PA
June 21 is a date that is etched in many people's thoughts - the day when coronavirus lockdown restrictions are due to come to an end. And it's edging closer.
It's been more than 14 months in England since Covid restrictions came into force, and lockdown easing restrictions have been taking place to the Government's roadmap.
But some quarters are now calling for Freedom Day to be delayed.
They point to the number of people with the Covid Delta variant, first seen in India.
But what do you think - should lockdown restrictions come to an end or should we remain vigilant?
You may also want to watch:
Have your say below.
- 1 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 2 New outreach Post Office for community
- 3 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 4 Uttlesford businesses 'disappointed' with Freedom Day delay
- 5 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 6 Classical BRIT Award-winning Jess Gillam to play Saffron Hall
- 7 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 8 Caught on camera: Motorcyclist feared for life in near-miss
- 9 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'