Slideshow: Wedding fever hits Hilton Stansted Hotel
WEDDING fever hit the Hilton London Stansted Airport hotel on Sunday as more than 70 brides-to-be discovered some great ideas for their special day. Organised by The Saffron Walden Reporter, the wedding fayre was a resounding success for guests looking to
WEDDING fever hit the Hilton London Stansted Airport hotel on Sunday as more than 70 brides-to-be discovered some great ideas for their special day.
Organised by The Saffron Walden Reporter, the wedding fayre was a resounding success for guests looking to plan a wedding and for exhibitors wanting to show off their services.
Event organiser James Mountford said: "It was a very special day and whether people came to buy a wedding dress by a top designer, to book a professional make-up artist or simply to get inspiration, everybody went home happy."
The highlight of the fayre was the bridal showcase put on by Bishop's Stortford-based company The White Boutique who supply bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses.
You may also want to watch:
The spectacular display was supported by Sara at Occasions who did the models' hair, Bespoke Makeovers who provided the make-up and Knights Entertainment Ltd who lit up the show with balloons, flowers, music and lighting.
"I want to thank everyone who was involved in making the wedding fayre such a success including all 26 exhibitors and the hundreds of people that came to the event," said James.
- 1 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 4 Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- 5 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 6 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 9 Saffron Walden artist designs George Orwell book covers
- 10 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
The next wedding fayre will be held at the Whitehall Hotel, Broxted, on June 14. Anyone who is interested in exhibiting at the event should call James on 01799 512898 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.