Slideshow: Wedding fever hits Hilton Stansted Hotel
WEDDING fever hit the Hilton London Stansted Airport hotel on Sunday as more than 70 brides-to-be discovered some great ideas for their special day. Organised by The Saffron Walden Reporter, the wedding fayre was a resounding success for guests looking to
WEDDING fever hit the Hilton London Stansted Airport hotel on Sunday as more than 70 brides-to-be discovered some great ideas for their special day.
Organised by The Saffron Walden Reporter, the wedding fayre was a resounding success for guests looking to plan a wedding and for exhibitors wanting to show off their services.
Event organiser James Mountford said: "It was a very special day and whether people came to buy a wedding dress by a top designer, to book a professional make-up artist or simply to get inspiration, everybody went home happy."
The highlight of the fayre was the bridal showcase put on by Bishop's Stortford-based company The White Boutique who supply bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses.
You may also want to watch:
The spectacular display was supported by Sara at Occasions who did the models' hair, Bespoke Makeovers who provided the make-up and Knights Entertainment Ltd who lit up the show with balloons, flowers, music and lighting.
"I want to thank everyone who was involved in making the wedding fayre such a success including all 26 exhibitors and the hundreds of people that came to the event," said James.
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 3 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 6 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 7 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 8 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 9 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
The next wedding fayre will be held at the Whitehall Hotel, Broxted, on June 14. Anyone who is interested in exhibiting at the event should call James on 01799 512898 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.