Slideshow: Wedding fever hits Hilton Stansted Hotel
WEDDING fever hit the Hilton London Stansted Airport hotel on Sunday as more than 70 brides-to-be discovered some great ideas for their special day. Organised by The Saffron Walden Reporter, the wedding fayre was a resounding success for guests looking to
WEDDING fever hit the Hilton London Stansted Airport hotel on Sunday as more than 70 brides-to-be discovered some great ideas for their special day.
Organised by The Saffron Walden Reporter, the wedding fayre was a resounding success for guests looking to plan a wedding and for exhibitors wanting to show off their services.
Event organiser James Mountford said: "It was a very special day and whether people came to buy a wedding dress by a top designer, to book a professional make-up artist or simply to get inspiration, everybody went home happy."
The highlight of the fayre was the bridal showcase put on by Bishop's Stortford-based company The White Boutique who supply bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses.
You may also want to watch:
The spectacular display was supported by Sara at Occasions who did the models' hair, Bespoke Makeovers who provided the make-up and Knights Entertainment Ltd who lit up the show with balloons, flowers, music and lighting.
"I want to thank everyone who was involved in making the wedding fayre such a success including all 26 exhibitors and the hundreds of people that came to the event," said James.
- 1 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 9 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 10 Audley End apple festival is this weekend
The next wedding fayre will be held at the Whitehall Hotel, Broxted, on June 14. Anyone who is interested in exhibiting at the event should call James on 01799 512898 or email him at email@example.com.