Something for the weekend: A guide to what’s on in Uttlesford
LOOKING for something to do in Uttlesford this weekend? Why not try one of these events listed below: Saturday Mammoth second-hand book sale in Henham – 10am until 4pm at the Old School. Parking is free. Call 01279 850435. Sunday Wedding
LOOKING for something to do in Uttlesford this weekend? Why not try one of these events listed below:
Mammoth second-hand book sale in Henham - 10am until 4pm at the Old School. Parking is free. Call 01279 850435.
You may also want to watch:
Wedding fair in Linton - Chilford Hall 11am until 4pm. Visit www.chilfordhall.co.uk for more details.
Library seminar 'From manuscript to print - illustrated and decorated in Capital letters' - Saffron Walden Library 2pm until 3.30pm with Martin Everett and Bruce Tice
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 10 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
Great Dunmow Town Museum - Open 11am - 4pm on Mill Lane. Admission: �1.50 and �1.00 for concessions.