Something for the weekend: A guide to what’s on in Uttlesford
LOOKING for something to do in Uttlesford this weekend? Why not try one of these events listed below: Saturday Mammoth second-hand book sale in Henham – 10am until 4pm at the Old School. Parking is free. Call 01279 850435. Sunday Wedding
LOOKING for something to do in Uttlesford this weekend? Why not try one of these events listed below:
Mammoth second-hand book sale in Henham - 10am until 4pm at the Old School. Parking is free. Call 01279 850435.
You may also want to watch:
Wedding fair in Linton - Chilford Hall 11am until 4pm. Visit www.chilfordhall.co.uk for more details.
Library seminar 'From manuscript to print - illustrated and decorated in Capital letters' - Saffron Walden Library 2pm until 3.30pm with Martin Everett and Bruce Tice
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
Great Dunmow Town Museum - Open 11am - 4pm on Mill Lane. Admission: �1.50 and �1.00 for concessions.