Something for the weekend: A guide to what’s on in Uttlesford
LOOKING for something to do in Uttlesford this weekend? Why not try one of these events listed below: Saturday Mammoth second-hand book sale in Henham – 10am until 4pm at the Old School. Parking is free. Call 01279 850435. Sunday Wedding
LOOKING for something to do in Uttlesford this weekend? Why not try one of these events listed below:
Mammoth second-hand book sale in Henham - 10am until 4pm at the Old School. Parking is free. Call 01279 850435.
You may also want to watch:
Wedding fair in Linton - Chilford Hall 11am until 4pm. Visit www.chilfordhall.co.uk for more details.
Library seminar 'From manuscript to print - illustrated and decorated in Capital letters' - Saffron Walden Library 2pm until 3.30pm with Martin Everett and Bruce Tice
- 1 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 2 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 3 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 4 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 5 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 6 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
- 7 Peter Holt is appointed as the new district council chief executive
- 8 'It feels brilliant to be back' - Aladdin announced as Cambridge Arts Theatre's full-scale Christmas pantomime
- 9 Your pictures as Essex goes 'Back to School'
- 10 Opera superstar opens world-class season of entertainment lined up at Saffron Hall
Great Dunmow Town Museum - Open 11am - 4pm on Mill Lane. Admission: �1.50 and �1.00 for concessions.