South Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust hosts membership/public meeting to discuss future of healthcare
THE future of healthcare for Uttlesford is to be discussed at a public meeting next week.
South Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (SEPT) is hosting the event at Saffron Walden Town Hall on Wednesday (February 9) at 1.30pm.
SEPT is one of the largest NHS providers in the country of health and social care services for people with mental health problems and people with learning disabilities.
The organisation has been selected as the preferred bidder for the transfer of community health services from South East, West Essex and Bedfordshire PCTs, aligning them with the mental health services it already provides.
Chief executive Dr Patrick Geoghegan will be at the meeting to talk about the proposed model and future plans for community services in west Essex.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in attending the meeting, please advise the membership office on 0800 023 2059.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 6 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 7 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 10 Essex filmmaker's animated journey through the universe to be shown at Saffron Screen