Spring Food & Home Fair at Cressing Temple Barns with Masterchef Ondine Hartgroves and TV chef Matt Tebbutt
- Credit: Archant
Cressing Temple Food & Home Fair will feature 2011 Masterchef finalist Ondine Hartgroves and TV chef Matt Tebbutt.
This Saturday and Sunday, from 10am-4pm, will see a celebration of all that is good to eat and drink.
There will be condiments, artisan cheeses, home-cured and fresh meat, dairy products, confectionary, bakery, wine, beer and other drinks, together with cookware and other home-related products.
Organised by the team behind last year’s successful March and October shows, Oakleigh Fairs, this will be the first of three in 2014.
There will be food and cookery demonstrations from Tebbutt (Food Unwrapped on Channel 4, Great British Food Revival on BBC2, and guest presenter on BBC1 Saturday Kitchen) and Ondine Hartgroves, right, as well as wine tastings.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be Q&A sessions with the Cressing Temple gardening team as well as guided garden walks.
There will also be a range of food related and other stalls, including arts, craft and gift stands.
- 1 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 2 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 3 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 4 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 5 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 6 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 7 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 8 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 9 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
Admission is £5 (concessions £4; accompanied children under-5 free) and free parking is available.