Spring Food & Home Fair at Cressing Temple Barns with Masterchef Ondine Hartgroves and TV chef Matt Tebbutt
- Credit: Archant
Cressing Temple Food & Home Fair will feature 2011 Masterchef finalist Ondine Hartgroves and TV chef Matt Tebbutt.
This Saturday and Sunday, from 10am-4pm, will see a celebration of all that is good to eat and drink.
There will be condiments, artisan cheeses, home-cured and fresh meat, dairy products, confectionary, bakery, wine, beer and other drinks, together with cookware and other home-related products.
Organised by the team behind last year’s successful March and October shows, Oakleigh Fairs, this will be the first of three in 2014.
There will be food and cookery demonstrations from Tebbutt (Food Unwrapped on Channel 4, Great British Food Revival on BBC2, and guest presenter on BBC1 Saturday Kitchen) and Ondine Hartgroves, right, as well as wine tastings.
There will also be Q&A sessions with the Cressing Temple gardening team as well as guided garden walks.
There will also be a range of food related and other stalls, including arts, craft and gift stands.
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 3 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 4 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 5 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 6 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 7 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 8 Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market
- 9 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 10 Q&A: Alan Hawkes of Rotary in Saffron Walden
Admission is £5 (concessions £4; accompanied children under-5 free) and free parking is available.