St Clare hospice in bid for ITV People’s Millions Cash
Today (Wednesday, November 27) is the last day for people to vote to help St Clare Hospice win a £50,000 grant from ITV’s People’s Millions.
The Hastingwood-based hospice is busy drumming up support for its attempt to win the money that it wants to spend on renovating an unloved part of its gardens.
If they are successful in getting the grant they will be able to create “A space to breathe” which is the name the project has been given.
Tanya Curry, St Clare chief executive, said: “The ‘Space to Breathe’ garden is something our patients themselves have said they would really like so we really want to make this happen so they have beautiful outdoor space to spend time with their loved ones. Please support us in the People’s Millions
competition today – every vote will count!”
You may also want to watch:
Viewers will be able to see a short film showing the hospice’s appeal at 6pm tonight.
To vote for St Clare Hospice call 0871 626 88 06. You can vote up to 10 times from the same number. Calls cost 11p from a landline. Lines close at midnight.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 6 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 7 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 8 Victorian Horses and riders wow at Audley End event
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Saffron Hall this Christmas for magical The Wizard of Oz pantomime