St Clare hospice in bid for ITV People’s Millions Cash
Today (Wednesday, November 27) is the last day for people to vote to help St Clare Hospice win a £50,000 grant from ITV’s People’s Millions.
The Hastingwood-based hospice is busy drumming up support for its attempt to win the money that it wants to spend on renovating an unloved part of its gardens.
If they are successful in getting the grant they will be able to create “A space to breathe” which is the name the project has been given.
Tanya Curry, St Clare chief executive, said: “The ‘Space to Breathe’ garden is something our patients themselves have said they would really like so we really want to make this happen so they have beautiful outdoor space to spend time with their loved ones. Please support us in the People’s Millions
competition today – every vote will count!”
You may also want to watch:
Viewers will be able to see a short film showing the hospice’s appeal at 6pm tonight.
To vote for St Clare Hospice call 0871 626 88 06. You can vote up to 10 times from the same number. Calls cost 11p from a landline. Lines close at midnight.
- 1 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 2 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 Lockdown easing: Saffron Walden Museum to reopen on May 20
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 7 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal