St Mary's Church Saffron Walden re-launches its pram service
ST MARY S Church Saffron Walden has re-launched its regular service for young children, parents and carers - with the new name of St Mary s Tinies. It takes place every week during school term-times on Tuesdays from 2pm to 3pm. Tinies is a short and very
ST MARY'S Church Saffron Walden has re-launched its regular service for young children, parents and carers - with the new name of St Mary's Tinies.
It takes place every week during school term-times on Tuesdays from 2pm to 3pm.
Tinies is a short and very informal service in the church, with songs, a Bible story and simple prayers lasting about 20 minutes. It is followed by tea and chat, with craft and toys for the children, in the parish rooms.
All children under five are welcome, together with the adults looking after them.
You may also want to watch:
St Mary's Tinies was formally known as the Pram Service, and has been going now for over 15 years.
Leader Margaret Taylor said: "It is a privilege to get to know so many lovely parents, carers and children, and to share God's love with them in practical ways as well as in words.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 5 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 6 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 7 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 8 Temporary council chief costing more than £1,000 per day
- 9 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 10 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
"Many lasting friendships have been formed through the group. Anyone with pre-school children is warmly welcome.