STANSTED: A pink theme in aid of Cancer Research UK
AN art exhibition with a pink theme will be held in Stansted in aid of Cancer Research UK. Titled In the Pink , chartered landscape architects Lizlake will open the exhibition to the public on March 27 and 28, from 10am to 4pm. It will contain a mixture
AN art exhibition with a pink theme will be held in Stansted in aid of Cancer Research UK.
Titled 'In the Pink', chartered landscape architects Lizlake will open the exhibition to the public on March 27 and 28, from 10am to 4pm.
It will contain a mixture of artwork from both amateur and professional artists. An entry fee of �1, and 50p for a catalogue guide to the artwork, will all go to charity. Some of the artwork will be on sale, with five per cent of all sales also going to the charity fund.
Landscape architect at Lizlake, Nicola Barford, said: "This was the idea of my colleague, Julia Weaver, and I that came to us whilst swimming one lunchtime.
You may also want to watch:
"We both like to paint in our spare time and don't have much opportunity to exhibit our work and we all know people who have been affected by cancer so this was a good opportunity to try and raise funds for charity."
Lizlake is based at Western House on Chapel Hill
- 1 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 2 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 3 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 4 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 5 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 6 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 9 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision