Stansted Airport airline Ryanair sell seats for �1
BUDGET airline Ryanair has today (September 14) released one million seats at an all-inclusive price of �1 for travel in October and November. These �1 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair s European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.co
BUDGET airline Ryanair has today (September 14) released one million seats at an all-inclusive price of �1 for travel in October and November.
These �1 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight on Thursday (September 17).
Ryanair's �1 tickets include all taxes and charges so passengers who chose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding, can fly for this advertised �1 fare.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair provides Europe's lowest fares and a no fuel surcharge guarantee. We continue to grow traffic rapidly thanks to our low fares and our on-time performance across our 900 routes and we are releasing 1million �1 seats for travel on over 500 European destinations in October and November.
You may also want to watch:
"These seats can be booked until midnight this Thursday (17 September) and are sure to be snapped up fast, so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com today, before they sell out.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 4 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Stations benefit from funding
- 7 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 8 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 9 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 10 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings