Stansted Airport airline Ryanair sell seats for �1
BUDGET airline Ryanair has today (September 14) released one million seats at an all-inclusive price of �1 for travel in October and November. These �1 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair s European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.co
BUDGET airline Ryanair has today (September 14) released one million seats at an all-inclusive price of �1 for travel in October and November.
These �1 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight on Thursday (September 17).
Ryanair's �1 tickets include all taxes and charges so passengers who chose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding, can fly for this advertised �1 fare.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair provides Europe's lowest fares and a no fuel surcharge guarantee. We continue to grow traffic rapidly thanks to our low fares and our on-time performance across our 900 routes and we are releasing 1million �1 seats for travel on over 500 European destinations in October and November.
You may also want to watch:
"These seats can be booked until midnight this Thursday (17 September) and are sure to be snapped up fast, so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com today, before they sell out.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 3 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 4 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 5 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 8 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 9 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending