Stansted Airport airline Ryanair to launch one million �8 seats
LOW budget airline Ryanair will at midnight tonight (August 17) release one million seats at an all inclusive price of �8 for travel in late September, October and November. These �8 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair s European routes but m
LOW budget airline Ryanair will at midnight tonight (August 17) release one million seats at an all inclusive price of �8 for travel in late September, October and November.
These �8 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight Thursday (August 20).
The tickets include all taxes and charges so passengers who chose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding can fly for this advertised fare.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair provides Europe's lowest fares and a no fuel surcharge guarantee. We continue to grow traffic rapidly thanks to our low fares and our on-time performance across our 900 routes and we release one million �8 seats for travel on over 500 European destinations in late September, October and November.
You may also want to watch:
"These seats are sure to be snapped up fast so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com today, before they sell out.
- 1 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 4 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity
- 5 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 6 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 7 Jets and Falcons fly out of Stansted after their NFL London showdown
- 8 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 9 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 10 Council to debate 'underperforming' planning service