Stansted Airport airline Ryanair to launch one million �8 seats
LOW budget airline Ryanair will at midnight tonight (August 17) release one million seats at an all inclusive price of �8 for travel in late September, October and November. These �8 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair s European routes but m
LOW budget airline Ryanair will at midnight tonight (August 17) release one million seats at an all inclusive price of �8 for travel in late September, October and November.
These �8 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight Thursday (August 20).
The tickets include all taxes and charges so passengers who chose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding can fly for this advertised fare.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair provides Europe's lowest fares and a no fuel surcharge guarantee. We continue to grow traffic rapidly thanks to our low fares and our on-time performance across our 900 routes and we release one million �8 seats for travel on over 500 European destinations in late September, October and November.
"These seats are sure to be snapped up fast so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com today, before they sell out.
- 1 Essex parents fear return to remote lessons amid school staff shortage
- 2 Fire and ambulance crews rescue after serious M11 crash
- 3 Essex Young Farmers celebrate Plough Sunday with Thaxted tractor run
- 4 Proposed law which sparked Saffron Walden protests suffers House of Lords defeat
- 5 Walden author unveils third book, with a touching dedication
- 6 Penalty heartbreak for Saffron Walden as FA Vase dreams come to an end
- 7 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Customer Excellence Award finalists
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge
- 10 Cambridge panto audiences raise £14k for charitable causes