Stansted Airport airline Ryanair to launch one million �8 seats
LOW budget airline Ryanair will at midnight tonight (August 17) release one million seats at an all inclusive price of �8 for travel in late September, October and November. These �8 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair s European routes but m
LOW budget airline Ryanair will at midnight tonight (August 17) release one million seats at an all inclusive price of �8 for travel in late September, October and November.
These �8 fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight Thursday (August 20).
The tickets include all taxes and charges so passengers who chose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding can fly for this advertised fare.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair provides Europe's lowest fares and a no fuel surcharge guarantee. We continue to grow traffic rapidly thanks to our low fares and our on-time performance across our 900 routes and we release one million �8 seats for travel on over 500 European destinations in late September, October and November.
You may also want to watch:
"These seats are sure to be snapped up fast so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com today, before they sell out.
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 3 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 7 When Covid-19 restrictions lift, will we ever shake hands again?
- 8 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'