Stansted Airport carrier Air Berlin offers five city Europe pass
YOUNG adults can snap up a city tour pass and visit five of the most beautiful cities in Europe for 199 Euros, courtesy of Stansted Airline Air Berlin.
Just in time for school leavers and graduates Germany’s second largest airline has introduced the ‘Air Berlin city tour pass’ to give young people between the ages of 18 and 27 the chance to travel to a total of five city destinations including Rome, Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna and Helsinki.
Book your ticket from June 22 to your five favourite cities out of 50 destinations in 16 countries for travel during July and August 2010.
Air Berlin is urging people to be quick as tickets are for a limited time only with 3000 available in total.
Customers must send proof of identity via email or fax to the Air Berlin Service Centre when booking.
You may also want to watch:
The ticket price for the promotion is 199 Euros per ticket including tariffs and taxes and booking is only possible via the internet, visit airberlin.com/citytour for more details.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 7 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 8 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival