Stansted Airport carrier Air Berlin offers five city Europe pass
YOUNG adults can snap up a city tour pass and visit five of the most beautiful cities in Europe for 199 Euros, courtesy of Stansted Airline Air Berlin.
Just in time for school leavers and graduates Germany’s second largest airline has introduced the ‘Air Berlin city tour pass’ to give young people between the ages of 18 and 27 the chance to travel to a total of five city destinations including Rome, Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna and Helsinki.
Book your ticket from June 22 to your five favourite cities out of 50 destinations in 16 countries for travel during July and August 2010.
Air Berlin is urging people to be quick as tickets are for a limited time only with 3000 available in total.
Customers must send proof of identity via email or fax to the Air Berlin Service Centre when booking.
You may also want to watch:
The ticket price for the promotion is 199 Euros per ticket including tariffs and taxes and booking is only possible via the internet, visit airberlin.com/citytour for more details.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Stations benefit from funding
- 9 New book features illustrations of Bridge End Garden
- 10 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month