Stansted Airport carrier AirAsia announces drop in premium seat charges to Kuala Lumpur
STANSTED Airport s long haul carrier AirAsia has announced that it is now charging just �350 for premium seats on flights to Kuala Lumpur. Designed to attract business customers, the move is aimed at helping to cut prices for long distance business travel
STANSTED Airport's long haul carrier AirAsia has announced that it is now charging just �350 for premium seats on flights to Kuala Lumpur.
Designed to attract business customers, the move is aimed at helping to cut prices for long distance business travel in the wake of the recent recession.
The offer which runs this week sees �350 premium seats available on London Stansted to Kuala Lumpur flights from August 2009 right through to May 2010.
A spokesman for AirAsia said: "Kuala Lumpur is increasingly seen as Asia's main business hub because it is offering tax incentives to organisations looking to situate themselves in the city.
You may also want to watch:
"Over the years, the Malaysian government has put in place a series of policies and incentives to make trade and investment easy and reliable for foreign investors - attracting major global companies.
"In addition, most of Kuala Lumpur's citizens use the English Language when doing business.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 4 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 5 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 6 Stations benefit from funding
- 7 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 8 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 9 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 10 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
"This allows business customers to reach South East Asian destinations in business style comfort for a mere fraction of the price they would normally pay.