Stansted Airport Community Trust dishes out �71,000 in grants
GRANTS of around �71,000 have been made to local organisations.
Trustees of Stansted Airport Community Trust confirmed that the awards were made during October.
The Trustees will next be considering applications in March 2012 and would welcome applications from community and voluntary groups in parishes within a 10-mile radius of Stansted Airport.
Applications for grants of up to �2,000 from sports clubs, churches, village halls, scouts, guides, etc for items of a capital nature such as repairs, disabled access, heating systems, hearing loops, lawnmowers, cricket nets, will be welcomed. The closing date for the next round of applications is January 31, 2012.
If you think that your organisation qualifies and could benefit from some additional funding to help with a project that you have in mind then contact SACT, PO Box 11, County Hall, Chelmsford CM1 1LX or e mail email@example.com for an application form or advice.
You may also want to watch:
The Trust does not fund projects for parish councils or individuals and does not grant money for completed projects.
- 1 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 2 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 5 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 6 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 7 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 8 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 9 West Essex villages fear becoming 'trapped' by road closures
- 10 'Do you enjoy singing and making new friends?' - Church holding taster session for its junior choir