Stansted Airport Community Trust dishes out �71,000 in grants
GRANTS of around �71,000 have been made to local organisations.
Trustees of Stansted Airport Community Trust confirmed that the awards were made during October.
The Trustees will next be considering applications in March 2012 and would welcome applications from community and voluntary groups in parishes within a 10-mile radius of Stansted Airport.
Applications for grants of up to �2,000 from sports clubs, churches, village halls, scouts, guides, etc for items of a capital nature such as repairs, disabled access, heating systems, hearing loops, lawnmowers, cricket nets, will be welcomed. The closing date for the next round of applications is January 31, 2012.
If you think that your organisation qualifies and could benefit from some additional funding to help with a project that you have in mind then contact SACT, PO Box 11, County Hall, Chelmsford CM1 1LX or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or advice.
You may also want to watch:
The Trust does not fund projects for parish councils or individuals and does not grant money for completed projects.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 4 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 5 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 6 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 7 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 10 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event