Stansted Airport Community Trust dishes out �71,000 in grants
GRANTS of around �71,000 have been made to local organisations.
Trustees of Stansted Airport Community Trust confirmed that the awards were made during October.
The Trustees will next be considering applications in March 2012 and would welcome applications from community and voluntary groups in parishes within a 10-mile radius of Stansted Airport.
Applications for grants of up to �2,000 from sports clubs, churches, village halls, scouts, guides, etc for items of a capital nature such as repairs, disabled access, heating systems, hearing loops, lawnmowers, cricket nets, will be welcomed. The closing date for the next round of applications is January 31, 2012.
If you think that your organisation qualifies and could benefit from some additional funding to help with a project that you have in mind then contact SACT, PO Box 11, County Hall, Chelmsford CM1 1LX or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or advice.
You may also want to watch:
The Trust does not fund projects for parish councils or individuals and does not grant money for completed projects.
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 8 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 9 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire