Stansted Airport: Inflite wins VIP award
STANSTED’S VIP handling agent Inflite the Jet Centre has received a top industry award for the second consecutive year.
It was named Best Handling Agent at the Baltic Air Charter Association (BACA) Luncheon Awards, held at London’s Guildhall.
The annual awards are voted for by BACA’s members, which include air brokers, airports, business aircraft operators and owners.
Director Penny-Annette Stephens was presented with the trophy by Patrick Margetson-Rushmore who sponsored the Best Handling Agent 2010 award.
The awards were hosted by guest speaker, TV sports presenter John Inverdale.
You may also want to watch:
Inflite, were against high calibre competitors and to win this award was a mile stone for this family run company.
Mrs Stephens gave a passionate speech thanking all at Inflite for their hard work and to the voters for their support throughout the year.
- 1 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 2 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 5 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 8 Walden market traders react to lockdown lifting
- 9 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
- 10 More than 600 want reopening of North Hall Road after nine months
BACA Members represent the elite of our trade, she added, to be voted Fixed Base Operator (FBO) of the Year by them for the second year running is the highest accolade.
Stansted Airport came out on top at the awards with not only Inflite winning but also Titan Airways, based at Stansted Airport, were named Best Passenger Charter Airline for the third time in five years.
Inflite has grown over the year with the launch of a new 53,000 sq ft hangar making a total of four heated hangars on the airport.
They are the longest standing FBO at Stansted and continue to shine in all areas of the business.