Stansted author holds an online launch party for her debut novel and finds her book climbing the book charts
- Credit: AJ Campbell
A Stansted author who held her launch party online because of coronavirus is delighted to have found herself in the Hot New Releases sections for Amazon novel sales.
AJ Campbell’s psychological thriller Leave Well Alone is her debut and took five years to come into existence.
She is at number 13 in the category for women’s saga fiction and number 34 on the list for new releases for psychological fiction.
“As you can image, I’m over the moon about this,” she said.
LINKED: AJ’s launch story During the launch, AJ gave away three copies of her book through a game of guess of truth or lies, and offered two aspiring authors a 30-minute session about writing a novel and getting published.
She spoke about her writing and the road to publication along with a Q&A session for Facebook party viewers, before a read aloud of the prologue and first few pages.
You may also want to watch:
AJ is now working on the book’s sequel Don’t Come Looking!
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Saffron Striders doing their bit for charity as racing returns
- 10 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site