Stansted author holds an online launch party for her debut novel and finds her book climbing the book charts
- Credit: AJ Campbell
A Stansted author who held her launch party online because of coronavirus is delighted to have found herself in the Hot New Releases sections for Amazon novel sales.
AJ Campbell’s psychological thriller Leave Well Alone is her debut and took five years to come into existence.
She is at number 13 in the category for women’s saga fiction and number 34 on the list for new releases for psychological fiction.
“As you can image, I’m over the moon about this,” she said.
LINKED: AJ’s launch story During the launch, AJ gave away three copies of her book through a game of guess of truth or lies, and offered two aspiring authors a 30-minute session about writing a novel and getting published.
She spoke about her writing and the road to publication along with a Q&A session for Facebook party viewers, before a read aloud of the prologue and first few pages.
You may also want to watch:
AJ is now working on the book’s sequel Don’t Come Looking!
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 4 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 7 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 8 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 9 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 10 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free