Stansted author holds an online launch party for her debut novel and finds her book climbing the book charts
- Credit: AJ Campbell
A Stansted author who held her launch party online because of coronavirus is delighted to have found herself in the Hot New Releases sections for Amazon novel sales.
AJ Campbell’s psychological thriller Leave Well Alone is her debut and took five years to come into existence.
She is at number 13 in the category for women’s saga fiction and number 34 on the list for new releases for psychological fiction.
“As you can image, I’m over the moon about this,” she said.
LINKED: AJ’s launch story During the launch, AJ gave away three copies of her book through a game of guess of truth or lies, and offered two aspiring authors a 30-minute session about writing a novel and getting published.
She spoke about her writing and the road to publication along with a Q&A session for Facebook party viewers, before a read aloud of the prologue and first few pages.
AJ is now working on the book’s sequel Don’t Come Looking!
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Will there be a White Christmas in Essex this year?
- 4 Stansted Airport calls for residents' views on solar transformation plan
- 5 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 6 Students bring cheer to senior citizens through Christmas Buddy Scheme
- 7 Person has died on railway tracks near Newport, say police
- 8 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 9 Advent begins in Saffron Walden on Sunday
- 10 Uttlesford climate change plan goes back to the drawing board