Stansted’s Greek and Turkish links boosted this summer
STANSTED Airport’s direct connections to Greece and Turkey are set to be boosted this summer with four new direct flight connections.
New scheduled flights for 2011 Summer season include:
•Ryanair to the modern metropolis Thessaloniki and world heritage site Rhodes
•Pegasus Airlines to the ‘Pearl of the Aegean’ Izmir
•Anadolu Jet’s new link to Ankara, with onward connections to Northern Cyprus
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted our direct links to Greece and Turkey will be boosted by new flight connections from Ryanair, Pegasus Airlines and Anadolu Jet,” said the airport’s Managing Director, Nick Barton.
“Links to Greece have always been extremely popular and Turkey continues to grow as one of the leading destinations for guaranteed sun on short-haul travel.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 10 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
“easyJet ventured into the Turkish markets last year, launching successful services from Stansted to Bodrum and Dalaman, and we’re sure these new scheduled routes will be just as popular. I’d like to wish all our airlines a very successful Summer season.”
For information on all connections direct from Stansted this Summer visit www.stanstedairport.com/destinations