Stansted’s Greek and Turkish links boosted this summer
STANSTED Airport’s direct connections to Greece and Turkey are set to be boosted this summer with four new direct flight connections.
New scheduled flights for 2011 Summer season include:
•Ryanair to the modern metropolis Thessaloniki and world heritage site Rhodes
•Pegasus Airlines to the ‘Pearl of the Aegean’ Izmir
•Anadolu Jet’s new link to Ankara, with onward connections to Northern Cyprus
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted our direct links to Greece and Turkey will be boosted by new flight connections from Ryanair, Pegasus Airlines and Anadolu Jet,” said the airport’s Managing Director, Nick Barton.
“Links to Greece have always been extremely popular and Turkey continues to grow as one of the leading destinations for guaranteed sun on short-haul travel.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
“easyJet ventured into the Turkish markets last year, launching successful services from Stansted to Bodrum and Dalaman, and we’re sure these new scheduled routes will be just as popular. I’d like to wish all our airlines a very successful Summer season.”
For information on all connections direct from Stansted this Summer visit www.stanstedairport.com/destinations