Stansted’s Greek and Turkish links boosted this summer
STANSTED Airport’s direct connections to Greece and Turkey are set to be boosted this summer with four new direct flight connections.
New scheduled flights for 2011 Summer season include:
•Ryanair to the modern metropolis Thessaloniki and world heritage site Rhodes
•Pegasus Airlines to the ‘Pearl of the Aegean’ Izmir
•Anadolu Jet’s new link to Ankara, with onward connections to Northern Cyprus
“We’re delighted our direct links to Greece and Turkey will be boosted by new flight connections from Ryanair, Pegasus Airlines and Anadolu Jet,” said the airport’s Managing Director, Nick Barton.
“Links to Greece have always been extremely popular and Turkey continues to grow as one of the leading destinations for guaranteed sun on short-haul travel.
- 1 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 2 e-comics and creative writing help from Essex libraries
- 3 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 4 Saffron Walden girls enjoy first festival outing
- 5 Hidden secrets, free medals, live jazz for Platinum Jubilee
- 6 Sue Gray report finds lockdown party behaviour was 'unacceptable'
- 7 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 8 'Cat bite could have killed me': Many operations for rescuer
- 9 Red, white and blue: Royal theme for Saffron Walden windows
- 10 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
“easyJet ventured into the Turkish markets last year, launching successful services from Stansted to Bodrum and Dalaman, and we’re sure these new scheduled routes will be just as popular. I’d like to wish all our airlines a very successful Summer season.”
For information on all connections direct from Stansted this Summer visit www.stanstedairport.com/destinations