Stansted’s Greek and Turkish links boosted this summer
STANSTED Airport’s direct connections to Greece and Turkey are set to be boosted this summer with four new direct flight connections.
New scheduled flights for 2011 Summer season include:
•Ryanair to the modern metropolis Thessaloniki and world heritage site Rhodes
•Pegasus Airlines to the ‘Pearl of the Aegean’ Izmir
•Anadolu Jet’s new link to Ankara, with onward connections to Northern Cyprus
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted our direct links to Greece and Turkey will be boosted by new flight connections from Ryanair, Pegasus Airlines and Anadolu Jet,” said the airport’s Managing Director, Nick Barton.
“Links to Greece have always been extremely popular and Turkey continues to grow as one of the leading destinations for guaranteed sun on short-haul travel.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 7 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
“easyJet ventured into the Turkish markets last year, launching successful services from Stansted to Bodrum and Dalaman, and we’re sure these new scheduled routes will be just as popular. I’d like to wish all our airlines a very successful Summer season.”
For information on all connections direct from Stansted this Summer visit www.stanstedairport.com/destinations