Stansted welcomes Dortmund and Bayern Munich fans with ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ – football’s coming home – souvenir badges ahead of Champions League final
- Credit: Archant
STANSTED Express is gearing up to welcome supporters travelling to the Champions League final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday (May 25), when Borussia Dortmund play Bayern Munich.
The Stansted Express team will be handing out souvenir ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ – ‘Football’s Coming Home’ – badges to arriving fans of the German finalists.
Specially-chartered and additional scheduled services will be flying into Stansted Airport for the match. The Uttlesford hub is just 47 minutes from London Liverpool Street, where supporters can transfer to London Underground Metropolitan line services to Wembley Park.
On Friday and Saturday, German speakers at the airport station will be on hand to welcome supporters and assist them with travel enquiries, with a wide range of supporting literature including posters, leaflets, banners and the ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ souvenir badges.
Information via dedicated German language pages is also accessible on the Stansted Express website, and a range of value deals are available for onward travel to London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
For information, visit stanstedexpress.com
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays