Stansted welcomes Dortmund and Bayern Munich fans with ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ – football’s coming home – souvenir badges ahead of Champions League final
- Credit: Archant
STANSTED Express is gearing up to welcome supporters travelling to the Champions League final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday (May 25), when Borussia Dortmund play Bayern Munich.
The Stansted Express team will be handing out souvenir ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ – ‘Football’s Coming Home’ – badges to arriving fans of the German finalists.
Specially-chartered and additional scheduled services will be flying into Stansted Airport for the match. The Uttlesford hub is just 47 minutes from London Liverpool Street, where supporters can transfer to London Underground Metropolitan line services to Wembley Park.
On Friday and Saturday, German speakers at the airport station will be on hand to welcome supporters and assist them with travel enquiries, with a wide range of supporting literature including posters, leaflets, banners and the ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ souvenir badges.
Information via dedicated German language pages is also accessible on the Stansted Express website, and a range of value deals are available for onward travel to London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
For information, visit stanstedexpress.com
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 3 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 9 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 10 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost