Stansted welcomes Dortmund and Bayern Munich fans with ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ – football’s coming home – souvenir badges ahead of Champions League final
- Credit: Archant
STANSTED Express is gearing up to welcome supporters travelling to the Champions League final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday (May 25), when Borussia Dortmund play Bayern Munich.
The Stansted Express team will be handing out souvenir ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ – ‘Football’s Coming Home’ – badges to arriving fans of the German finalists.
Specially-chartered and additional scheduled services will be flying into Stansted Airport for the match. The Uttlesford hub is just 47 minutes from London Liverpool Street, where supporters can transfer to London Underground Metropolitan line services to Wembley Park.
On Friday and Saturday, German speakers at the airport station will be on hand to welcome supporters and assist them with travel enquiries, with a wide range of supporting literature including posters, leaflets, banners and the ‘Fußball Kommt nach Hause’ souvenir badges.
Information via dedicated German language pages is also accessible on the Stansted Express website, and a range of value deals are available for onward travel to London Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
For information, visit stanstedexpress.com
- 1 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 2 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 Lockdown easing: Saffron Walden Museum to reopen on May 20
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 7 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal