Stansted Well Baby Clinic on the move
CALLING all parents who visit Stansted Well Baby Clinic.
The clinic is marking the New Year with a new venue. From Wednesday 5 January the clinic will be held at Spangles Children’s Centre, Lower Street off Chapel Hill in Stansted CM24 8LR.
Health visitor for West Essex Community Health Services (WECHS) Sally Freeman said: “Our drop in service provides advice and support for parents and carers of children up to the age of five with weighing facilities on offer too.
“A health visitor and nursery nurse will be available to speak to you between 1.30pm to 3.30pm on Wednesdays.
“The move will enable our visitors to access the children’s centre during clinic time so young ones can play and enable parents to chat with each other. This will also enhance partnership working with the children’s centre.
“The day and time remains the same and we’re looking forward to seeing all our regular people as well as new faces.”
For more information ring Spangles Children’s Centre on 01279 812348 or see spangleschildrenscentre.org
- 1 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 2 Suffocating plants to be stripped out: Jubilee Pond makeover
- 3 Saffron Striders impress, Thompson strikes gold
- 4 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 5 Platinum Jubilee: Uttlesford street party and activities
- 6 Red, white and blue: Royal theme for Saffron Walden windows
- 7 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 8 Debbie Bland Foundation launched in memory of kind mum
- 9 Hidden secrets, free medals, live jazz for Platinum Jubilee
- 10 Outdoor theatre shows for all the family set for the National Trust's Hatfield Forest this summer
Stansted Clinic staff can be contacted on 01279 814805.