Stansted Well Baby Clinic on the move
CALLING all parents who visit Stansted Well Baby Clinic.
The clinic is marking the New Year with a new venue. From Wednesday 5 January the clinic will be held at Spangles Children’s Centre, Lower Street off Chapel Hill in Stansted CM24 8LR.
Health visitor for West Essex Community Health Services (WECHS) Sally Freeman said: “Our drop in service provides advice and support for parents and carers of children up to the age of five with weighing facilities on offer too.
“A health visitor and nursery nurse will be available to speak to you between 1.30pm to 3.30pm on Wednesdays.
“The move will enable our visitors to access the children’s centre during clinic time so young ones can play and enable parents to chat with each other. This will also enhance partnership working with the children’s centre.
You may also want to watch:
“The day and time remains the same and we’re looking forward to seeing all our regular people as well as new faces.”
For more information ring Spangles Children’s Centre on 01279 812348 or see spangleschildrenscentre.org
- 1 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 2 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 3 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 4 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 5 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 6 Peter Holt is appointed as the new district council chief executive
- 7 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
- 8 'It feels brilliant to be back' - Aladdin announced as Cambridge Arts Theatre's full-scale Christmas pantomime
- 9 Your pictures as Essex goes 'Back to School'
- 10 Opera superstar opens world-class season of entertainment lined up at Saffron Hall
Stansted Clinic staff can be contacted on 01279 814805.