Stansted Well Baby Clinic on the move
CALLING all parents who visit Stansted Well Baby Clinic.
The clinic is marking the New Year with a new venue. From Wednesday 5 January the clinic will be held at Spangles Children’s Centre, Lower Street off Chapel Hill in Stansted CM24 8LR.
Health visitor for West Essex Community Health Services (WECHS) Sally Freeman said: “Our drop in service provides advice and support for parents and carers of children up to the age of five with weighing facilities on offer too.
“A health visitor and nursery nurse will be available to speak to you between 1.30pm to 3.30pm on Wednesdays.
“The move will enable our visitors to access the children’s centre during clinic time so young ones can play and enable parents to chat with each other. This will also enhance partnership working with the children’s centre.
You may also want to watch:
“The day and time remains the same and we’re looking forward to seeing all our regular people as well as new faces.”
For more information ring Spangles Children’s Centre on 01279 812348 or see spangleschildrenscentre.org
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 7 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 8 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Town council backs new support club
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
Stansted Clinic staff can be contacted on 01279 814805.