Stansted Well Baby Clinic on the move
CALLING all parents who visit Stansted Well Baby Clinic.
The clinic is marking the New Year with a new venue. From Wednesday 5 January the clinic will be held at Spangles Children’s Centre, Lower Street off Chapel Hill in Stansted CM24 8LR.
Health visitor for West Essex Community Health Services (WECHS) Sally Freeman said: “Our drop in service provides advice and support for parents and carers of children up to the age of five with weighing facilities on offer too.
“A health visitor and nursery nurse will be available to speak to you between 1.30pm to 3.30pm on Wednesdays.
“The move will enable our visitors to access the children’s centre during clinic time so young ones can play and enable parents to chat with each other. This will also enhance partnership working with the children’s centre.
You may also want to watch:
“The day and time remains the same and we’re looking forward to seeing all our regular people as well as new faces.”
For more information ring Spangles Children’s Centre on 01279 812348 or see spangleschildrenscentre.org
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 5 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 10 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
Stansted Clinic staff can be contacted on 01279 814805.