Stars of Strictly Come Dancing and The X Factor to appear at Essex Air Ambulance event
THE first Strictly Air Ambulance event in aid of Essex Air Ambulance is fast approaching and the charity is calling on all dancing fans to join them for this fantastic night out. Essex Air Ambulance invites you to join them and celebrity guests at The Bre
THE first Strictly Air Ambulance event in aid of Essex Air Ambulance is fast approaching and the charity is calling on all dancing fans to join them for this fantastic night out.
Essex Air Ambulance invites you to join them and celebrity guests at The Brentwood Centre on Friday February 5 for a spectacular evening of dance and entertainment all to raise vital funds to keep the lifesaving helicopter flying.
Six lucky contestants have already been chosen to perform in the show and compete in a dance competition.
The hosts for the evening will be Heart Breakfast presenters with special guests Katya Virshilas, one of the professional dancers in the BBC's Strictly Come Dancing and World champion ballroom dancer Klaus Kongsdal who will be judging the dance competition plus performing on the night.
You may also want to watch:
X Factor 2008 finalist Austin Drage and Essex blues idol Josh Dubovie will be providing the musical entertainment. This is a chance for Strictly fans and Essex Air Ambulance supporters to enjoy some fantastic dancing and world class entertainment all in aid of a very worthy cause.
Wendy Byland, events manager of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust said: "We are getting ready for our first Strictly Air Ambulance event and we are all really looking forward to it. We are delighted to be working in partnership with Chelmsford Dance Centre, Heart and the Brentwood Centre to host a night to remember.
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 3 Town council backs new support club
- 4 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 7 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 8 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 9 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
"It's going to be an exciting event with some fantastic celebrity guests, a great opportunity to enjoy a fun filled night of dancing and music plus support the work of the lifesaving helicopter at the same time!"
Tickets are �20 each for standard seats. Premier seats are sold out! For more information and to book visit EssexAirAmbulance.uk.com. Alternatively, call Wendy Byland on 0845 2417 690