Stars step onto the red carpet for Saffron Walden’s own Oscar ceremony
THEATRE training company HyperFusion celebrated its annual charity Cabaret performance in true style with an Oscar themed show.
Audience were ushered onto the red carpet by HyperFusion paparazzi cast members and a comedy welcome team.
They were then treated to spellbinding performances from company members from seven to 17 years who attend the Saturday morning training company at the Baptist Church.
Artistic director Sarah Ellis said: “We’re absolutely delighted that so many of our students performed their own pieces this year and had the confidence to stage and manage the show together.
“This year’s show raised nearly �300 for The Cancer Research campaign, and we hope to see even more joining us for next year’s spectacular.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on HyperFusion Theatre Company call 07939645359 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 9 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 10 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost