Stars step onto the red carpet for Saffron Walden’s own Oscar ceremony
THEATRE training company HyperFusion celebrated its annual charity Cabaret performance in true style with an Oscar themed show.
Audience were ushered onto the red carpet by HyperFusion paparazzi cast members and a comedy welcome team.
They were then treated to spellbinding performances from company members from seven to 17 years who attend the Saturday morning training company at the Baptist Church.
Artistic director Sarah Ellis said: “We’re absolutely delighted that so many of our students performed their own pieces this year and had the confidence to stage and manage the show together.
“This year’s show raised nearly �300 for The Cancer Research campaign, and we hope to see even more joining us for next year’s spectacular.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on HyperFusion Theatre Company call 07939645359 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 4 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 7 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Sir David Attenborough, JK Rowling inspire Debden