Stars step onto the red carpet for Saffron Walden’s own Oscar ceremony
THEATRE training company HyperFusion celebrated its annual charity Cabaret performance in true style with an Oscar themed show.
Audience were ushered onto the red carpet by HyperFusion paparazzi cast members and a comedy welcome team.
They were then treated to spellbinding performances from company members from seven to 17 years who attend the Saturday morning training company at the Baptist Church.
Artistic director Sarah Ellis said: “We’re absolutely delighted that so many of our students performed their own pieces this year and had the confidence to stage and manage the show together.
“This year’s show raised nearly �300 for The Cancer Research campaign, and we hope to see even more joining us for next year’s spectacular.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on HyperFusion Theatre Company call 07939645359 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 2 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 3 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 4 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 5 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 6 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 7 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 8 Saffron Striders celebrate achievements in challenging season
- 9 Stroke at 27 - now teacher is giving something back
- 10 Council responds to unflattering comments