Stars step onto the red carpet for Saffron Walden’s own Oscar ceremony
THEATRE training company HyperFusion celebrated its annual charity Cabaret performance in true style with an Oscar themed show.
Audience were ushered onto the red carpet by HyperFusion paparazzi cast members and a comedy welcome team.
They were then treated to spellbinding performances from company members from seven to 17 years who attend the Saturday morning training company at the Baptist Church.
Artistic director Sarah Ellis said: “We’re absolutely delighted that so many of our students performed their own pieces this year and had the confidence to stage and manage the show together.
“This year’s show raised nearly �300 for The Cancer Research campaign, and we hope to see even more joining us for next year’s spectacular.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on HyperFusion Theatre Company call 07939645359 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays