Summer evening walks in Saffron Walden
A SERIES of evening walks is being held on the public footpaths around Saffron Walden over the coming months.
Everyone is welcome to join in the four evening walks, which are free and organised by the Saffron Walden and District Footpaths Association.
Those interested should meet at the Common car park at 6.30pm to share cars to the start point for the following walks, which are between three and four miles:
May 26 from Widdington Church
June 21 from Wendens Ambo Uttlesford Bridge
You may also want to watch:
August 9 from Ashdon Baptist Church car park
On July 5, jointly with Uttlesford Ramblers, the footpaths association is hostign a five mile walk leaving the Common car park at 7.15pm.
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
Dogs on leads and strong footwear are recommended for all the walks.
For more information call footpaths association secretary Jean Coe on 01799 522590.