Summer evening walks in Saffron Walden
A SERIES of evening walks is being held on the public footpaths around Saffron Walden over the coming months.
Everyone is welcome to join in the four evening walks, which are free and organised by the Saffron Walden and District Footpaths Association.
Those interested should meet at the Common car park at 6.30pm to share cars to the start point for the following walks, which are between three and four miles:
May 26 from Widdington Church
June 21 from Wendens Ambo Uttlesford Bridge
August 9 from Ashdon Baptist Church car park
On July 5, jointly with Uttlesford Ramblers, the footpaths association is hostign a five mile walk leaving the Common car park at 7.15pm.
- 1 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 2 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 3 Man in court over alleged 'fox-killing' during Puckeridge Hunt
- 4 Solar farm application decision is deferred
- 5 School activities and sports in pictures
- 6 Dane's 10 day walk home with only a backpack
- 7 Post Office: change of location in Newport
- 8 Delayed Local Plan sparks Uttlesford development fears
- 9 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 10 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
Dogs on leads and strong footwear are recommended for all the walks.
For more information call footpaths association secretary Jean Coe on 01799 522590.