Summer evening walks in Saffron Walden
A SERIES of evening walks is being held on the public footpaths around Saffron Walden over the coming months.
Everyone is welcome to join in the four evening walks, which are free and organised by the Saffron Walden and District Footpaths Association.
Those interested should meet at the Common car park at 6.30pm to share cars to the start point for the following walks, which are between three and four miles:
May 26 from Widdington Church
June 21 from Wendens Ambo Uttlesford Bridge
You may also want to watch:
August 9 from Ashdon Baptist Church car park
On July 5, jointly with Uttlesford Ramblers, the footpaths association is hostign a five mile walk leaving the Common car park at 7.15pm.
- 1 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 2 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 3 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 District council urged to cancel investment
- 6 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 7 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 8 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 9 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 10 Another business permanently closes its doors in Saffron Walden
Dogs on leads and strong footwear are recommended for all the walks.
For more information call footpaths association secretary Jean Coe on 01799 522590.