Summer evening walks in Saffron Walden
A SERIES of evening walks is being held on the public footpaths around Saffron Walden over the coming months.
Everyone is welcome to join in the four evening walks, which are free and organised by the Saffron Walden and District Footpaths Association.
Those interested should meet at the Common car park at 6.30pm to share cars to the start point for the following walks, which are between three and four miles:
May 26 from Widdington Church
June 21 from Wendens Ambo Uttlesford Bridge
You may also want to watch:
August 9 from Ashdon Baptist Church car park
On July 5, jointly with Uttlesford Ramblers, the footpaths association is hostign a five mile walk leaving the Common car park at 7.15pm.
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 4 Stations benefit from funding
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 7 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 8 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 9 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 10 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
Dogs on leads and strong footwear are recommended for all the walks.
For more information call footpaths association secretary Jean Coe on 01799 522590.