Summer evening walks in Saffron Walden
A SERIES of evening walks is being held on the public footpaths around Saffron Walden over the coming months.
Everyone is welcome to join in the four evening walks, which are free and organised by the Saffron Walden and District Footpaths Association.
Those interested should meet at the Common car park at 6.30pm to share cars to the start point for the following walks, which are between three and four miles:
May 26 from Widdington Church
June 21 from Wendens Ambo Uttlesford Bridge
You may also want to watch:
August 9 from Ashdon Baptist Church car park
On July 5, jointly with Uttlesford Ramblers, the footpaths association is hostign a five mile walk leaving the Common car park at 7.15pm.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
- 9 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 10 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
Dogs on leads and strong footwear are recommended for all the walks.
For more information call footpaths association secretary Jean Coe on 01799 522590.