Superfast broadband event for Uttlesford businesses
BUSINESSES across Uttlesford wanting to take advantage of the latest broadband technology are being invited to a special event.
The West Essex Alliance, of which Uttlesford District Council is a member, has teamed up with One Epping Forest to run a free Superfast Broadband Business Seminar on Tuesday December 18.
Simon Jackson, the district council’s economic development officer, said: “For many businesses, access to superfast broadband is a necessity and will create opportunities for businesses to grow. We want to ensure that businesses in Uttlesford have the best advice about how to exploit it and when they will be able to receive it.”
The seminar is being hosted by Epping Forest College in Loughton and runs from 6pm to 7.30pm. It is aimed at any businesses, large or small, which want to understand what superfast broadband can do for them and what central government and local authorities are doing to support the rollout locally.
The free seminar will examine the current state of play of broadband provision, Essex County Council’s Local Broadband Plan and what it means for businesses in Uttlesford and across Essex.
You may also want to watch:
To register for the event, visit westessexbroadband.eventbrite.co.uk
- 1 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 2 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 3 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 4 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 5 'Pup Idol' comes to Saffron Walden as search for Wizard of Oz pooch Toto begins
- 6 NCTJ staff raise more than £7,000 for journalism bursary
- 7 Saffron Striders hit the Cambridge Half Marathon en masse
- 8 Juniors the toast of Saffron Walden Golf Club after double championship success
- 9 Q&A: Elsenham WI President Moyra Jackson
- 10 There With You This Winter: Walden Mayor backs our campaign