There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Children's Clothing Bank
- Credit: submitted/Archant
"We are a new organisation and there are a lot of people that don't know we exist."
Madi Wilkie of Uttlesford Children's Clothing Bank is keen to hear from people who need a bit of support and from people who can donate clothing, particularly for children aged 13 to 16.
They need pyjamas, winter coats in good condition, and winter clothing whose condition is "something you'd put your own child in".
They currently do not need baby and toddler items.
The charity was founded in November 2020 and is looking eventually to have its own dedicated premises with more storage opportunities.
Madi said: "We're happy to help anybody - please get in touch. You might need help now but in three months time, by then you might donate items to us."
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, send them a direct message via Facebook, or get in touch through referral agencies including CAB and GPs.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 5 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 6 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 7 Thaxted - Carver Scout Group visit an Apache helicopter
- 8 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 9 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 10 Historic books have new 'long loan' home to help researchers