Teenager charged with handling stolen property following a burglary in Great Leighs
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged an 18-year-old man with handling stolen property after an investigation into a burglary at an address in Great Leighs.
A John Deere ride on lawn mower and a quad bike were among items believed to have been taken on Saturday (April 26).
Three men aged 17, 21 and 18, were arrested in Little Dunmow on suspicion of burglary. The lawn mower and quad bike were recovered.
The suspects were taken to Chelmsford Police Station for questioning.
Carl Malster, aged 18, of no given address, is currently remanded in custody to appear before Chelmsford Magistrates Court this morning (Monday).
You may also want to watch:
The two other men were released without charge.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 4 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 7 Pets' Corner: Ben Fogle's plea over Bonfire Night
- 8 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 9 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 10 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport