Teenager charged with handling stolen property following a burglary in Great Leighs
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged an 18-year-old man with handling stolen property after an investigation into a burglary at an address in Great Leighs.
A John Deere ride on lawn mower and a quad bike were among items believed to have been taken on Saturday (April 26).
Three men aged 17, 21 and 18, were arrested in Little Dunmow on suspicion of burglary. The lawn mower and quad bike were recovered.
The suspects were taken to Chelmsford Police Station for questioning.
Carl Malster, aged 18, of no given address, is currently remanded in custody to appear before Chelmsford Magistrates Court this morning (Monday).
You may also want to watch:
The two other men were released without charge.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 4 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 9 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 10 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event