Teens handed ASBOs
Three teens have been made subject of anti-social behaviour orders for two years following offences of public order, theft and assault.
Brothers Liam and Joshua Coles, aged 15 and 16, and Ceiran Bennett, aged 16, all from Saffron Walden, appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on Friday, November 2, where they were made subject of the orders until November 2014.
Insp Colin Cox said: “Local neighbourhood officers have been working closely with other partner agencies in order to secure the evidence required to obtained these orders.
“This outcome is a credit to the partner agencies and residents who have worked together with the police in order to achieve this result. Essex Police will continue to monitor the behaviour of these individuals and deal with any breaches that occur promptly and robustly.”
They are subject of the following conditions:
You may also want to watch:
• Not to use threatening, insulting or abusive words or behaviour towards any person or persons not of the dame household of himself (or incite or encourage any other person to do so)
• Not to assault, threaten or intimidate any person (or incite or encourage any other person to do so)
- 1 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 2 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 5 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 6 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 7 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 8 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 9 West Essex villages fear becoming 'trapped' by road closures
- 10 'Do you enjoy singing and making new friends?' - Church holding taster session for its junior choir
• Not to be in a group of more than three people which is causing or likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress
• Not to take part in, encourage, race or drive at excessive speed on any motorbike, trials bike, mini moto or quad bike in the area known as Saffron Walden
• Not to enter on to the grounds of any private land including farm land within Saffron Walden whilst riding on any motor propelled vehicle unless with express written permission of the land owner
• Not to enter on the grounds of Saffron Walden County High School, Audley End Road, Saffron Walden, CB11 4UH
• Not to enter Audley End Road up until the junction with Wenden Road, except when being carried in a bus or car to or from the station; Wenden Road up until the junction with Beechy Ride; Coppersfield Road and Beeches Close, between the hours of 7.30am and 5pm except in the course of employment
• Not to enter on to the grounds of Herbert’s Far, and the playing fields, Debden Road, Saffron Walden, CB11 4AA
• Not to enter or attempt to enter any premises from where you are currently banned or have been served with a banning notice which has been notified to the police in writing
• Not to remain or attempt to enter any school or other training or educational establishment (this will include the Integrated Support Service in Harlow), shop or any other commercial premises if asked to leave by a member of staff