The Beautiful South to perform at The Junction, Cambridge
HAVING taken a two-year sabbatical, hit band The Beautiful South has announced an intimate show at Cambridge Junction on Thursday November 26.Formed 20 years ago, the band –now reformed as New Beautiful South – have sold over 15 million albums worldwide
HAVING taken a two-year sabbatical, hit band The Beautiful South has announced an intimate show at Cambridge Junction on Thursday November 26.
Formed 20 years ago, the band -now reformed as New Beautiful South - have sold over 15 million albums worldwide and packed out stadiums and arenas throughout that period.
They've had a string of hit singles such as Old Red Eyes Is Back, Rotterdam, Don't Marry Her, Perfect 10 and number one single A Little Time.
Their greatest hits album, Carry On Up The Charts, was one of the fastest-selling albums in UK history, entering at number one and staying there for several weeks, becoming one of the country's most popular albums ever.
You may also want to watch:
Featuring Dave Hemingway (vocals), Alison Wheeler (vocals), David Stead (drums), Damon Butcher (keyboards), Gary Birtles (amp) and Tony Robinson, The New Beautiful South will introduce their new guitarist, and bass player, on stage.
Special guest for this show will be Sandi Thom, whose unique voice and sound
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 7 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 8 Town council backs new support club
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
made a big impact on the UK's swelling nu-folk scene following the release
of her number one single, I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (with Flowers in My Hair).
Tickets for the gig will be on sale from Monday (August 17).
For more information visit www.junction.co.uk