The Magic of the Beatles visits Braintree Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Critically acclaimed stage show the Magic of the Beatles will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the legendary band’s Hard Day’s Night with a tour that hits the Braintree Arts Theatre.
The group will be travelling the nation for the golden anniversary of the Beatles film, album and hit single – all of the same name – that propelled John, Paul, George and Ringo to worldwide stardom.
Show producer Michael Taylor said the show recreates the group’s legendary live performances, and more.
“It is a two-hour spectacular featuring superb costumes and a cast of skilled musicians and singers in a lavish magical musical trip back to yesterday,” he added.
“It authentically recreates the live concert shows of John, Paul, George and Ringo that generated fan hysteria never seen before or since.”
You may also want to watch:
The Magic of the Beatles claims to be the most comprehensive, most authentic Beatles on tour – even down to original guitars and amps used by the band.
The cast has performed in America, Russia, China and all points between and is produced by the creators of runaway success The Magic of Motown.
- 1 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 4 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 5 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 6 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 7 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 8 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 9 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
The show is on Friday, May 9, at 7.30pm.
Tickets, £18, from the Box Office on 01376 556 354 or braintreeartstheatre.com