The Magic of the Beatles visits Braintree Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Critically acclaimed stage show the Magic of the Beatles will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the legendary band’s Hard Day’s Night with a tour that hits the Braintree Arts Theatre.
The group will be travelling the nation for the golden anniversary of the Beatles film, album and hit single – all of the same name – that propelled John, Paul, George and Ringo to worldwide stardom.
Show producer Michael Taylor said the show recreates the group’s legendary live performances, and more.
“It is a two-hour spectacular featuring superb costumes and a cast of skilled musicians and singers in a lavish magical musical trip back to yesterday,” he added.
“It authentically recreates the live concert shows of John, Paul, George and Ringo that generated fan hysteria never seen before or since.”
The Magic of the Beatles claims to be the most comprehensive, most authentic Beatles on tour – even down to original guitars and amps used by the band.
The cast has performed in America, Russia, China and all points between and is produced by the creators of runaway success The Magic of Motown.
- 1 Solar farm application decision is deferred
- 2 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 3 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 4 Delayed Local Plan sparks Uttlesford development fears
- 5 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 6 Post Office: change of location in Newport
- 7 Man in court over alleged 'fox-killing' during Puckeridge Hunt
- 8 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 9 School activities and sports in pictures
- 10 Former teaching assistant is jailed
The show is on Friday, May 9, at 7.30pm.
Tickets, £18, from the Box Office on 01376 556 354 or braintreeartstheatre.com