The Magic of the Beatles visits Braintree Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Critically acclaimed stage show the Magic of the Beatles will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the legendary band’s Hard Day’s Night with a tour that hits the Braintree Arts Theatre.
The group will be travelling the nation for the golden anniversary of the Beatles film, album and hit single – all of the same name – that propelled John, Paul, George and Ringo to worldwide stardom.
Show producer Michael Taylor said the show recreates the group’s legendary live performances, and more.
“It is a two-hour spectacular featuring superb costumes and a cast of skilled musicians and singers in a lavish magical musical trip back to yesterday,” he added.
“It authentically recreates the live concert shows of John, Paul, George and Ringo that generated fan hysteria never seen before or since.”
You may also want to watch:
The Magic of the Beatles claims to be the most comprehensive, most authentic Beatles on tour – even down to original guitars and amps used by the band.
The cast has performed in America, Russia, China and all points between and is produced by the creators of runaway success The Magic of Motown.
- 1 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 2 Thaxted Gardening and Craft Show winners revealed
- 3 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 4 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 5 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 6 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 7 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 8 Saffron Striders take advantage of late summer warmth to stretch their legs far and wide
- 9 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 10 'Do you enjoy singing and making new friends?' - Church holding taster session for its junior choir
The show is on Friday, May 9, at 7.30pm.
Tickets, £18, from the Box Office on 01376 556 354 or braintreeartstheatre.com