The Nucleus at Chesterford Research Park make food safety and hygiene a top priority
ALL staff in the catering team at the Chesterford Research Park have successfully completed a course to become accredited with the CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety.
The award has been specifically designed to make food safety learning more relevant for professionals working in a catering setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
With successful completion of the course and assessment, all the staff in the team have expanded their understanding of the laws and principles of safe food handling and storage including:
• Food safety and hygiene hazards
• Temperature control
• Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
• Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- 1 Stage times for Simple Minds' Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- 2 Have your say on plan to build 233 homes in Saffron Walden
- 3 Sir Tom Jones stage times for Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- 4 Uttlesford District Council to take part in energy rebate scheme
- 5 Items worth three-figure sum 'stolen' from Holland and Barrett
- 6 Elbow stage times for Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- 7 Alice in Wonderland cast announced for Bridge End Gardens performances in Saffron Walden
- 8 Simple Minds set for Audley End concert ahead of releasing new album Direction Of The Heart
- 9 One of a kind Second World War aircraft to fly in historic flypast at IWM Duxford’s Battle of Britain Air Show 2022
- 10 Sir Tom Jones, Simple Minds, Elbow and the Bootleg Beatles to headline four nights of concerts at Audley End
• Cleaning food premises and equipment
Park Manager at Chesterford Research Park Katherine Maguire said: “We feel it is crucial to invest in our people. Well trained staff feel more valued, have greater motivation and are able to do their jobs better.
“This all makes the experience at the Nucleus better for our customers and ensures each event exceeds expectations.”