The Red Arrows to delight visitors at Duxford Air Show
THE world-renowned Red Arrows will make an appearance at the Duxford Air Show. The annual event – which is being held on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September – presents the very best in historic and modern aviation, both civil and military. Whether your pref
THE world-renowned Red Arrows will make an appearance at the Duxford Air Show.
The annual event - which is being held on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September - presents the very best in historic and modern aviation, both civil and military.
Whether your preference is for jets, propellers or helicopters, the flying displays on both days will fill you with a sense of awe and wonder.
Now Imperial War Museum Duxford is delighted to announce that the Red Arrows will be closing the flying programme on Saturday 5.
You may also want to watch:
As ambassadors for both the Royal Air Force and the United Kingdom, the Red Arrows have completed over 4000 air displays in over 53 countries.
With a reputation for creative flying skill and incredible professionalism, the Red Arrows are sure to bring Saturday's flying programme to a resounding climax.
- 1 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 6 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 7 Care home chef Ben Morris shortlisted for award
- 8 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 9 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 10 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
Confirmed flying participation for the Duxford Air Show includes the RAF Typhoon (Saturday only), The Aerostars (Sunday only), RAF Hawk (both days), RAF Chinook (both days) and the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane (both days).
Additional participation will be announced on the museum's website at www.iwm.org.uk/duxford as soon as it is confirmed.
Early birds can save 10 per cent on their air show tickets by booking online by Wednesday August 2 6(for overseas visitors) and Friday August 28 (for UK visitors). You can also book by telephone on 01223 499 353.
The Duxford Air Show promises to be an outstanding weekend where the nostalgic beauty of vintage aeroplanes compete in the skies with the sheer power of modern aircraft.