Third annual big film quiz at Saffron Screen
CALLING all trivia and film fanatics or those who just want a fun night out, Saffron Screen’s third annual BIG Film Quiz will be held on Saturday November 24 at the United Reformed Church Hall on Abbey Lane in Saffron Walden.
The event is being organised by Saffron Screen and proceeds will help to support the not-for-profit cinema.
Quiz questions will be film themed and the evening will be a celebration of all things cinematic. Doors will open at 7pm with the quiz beginning at 7.30pm. Teams may be a maximum of eight people and individuals are welcome, too. There will also be a cash bar and raffle.
Julie Kendall, cinema director, said: “After the success of past two BIG Film Quiz nights, we are looking forward to an evening filled with film trivia and fun.
“Our question writer has been busy for months researching relevant topics and the whole event has been organised by a team of enthusiastic volunteers. Grab a few friends and join us to test your movie knowledge.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �12 which includes a fish & chips supper. Tickets can be bought online at saffronscreen.com, at the Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre or at the cinema box office.
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 4 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 5 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 8 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 9 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 10 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton