Third annual big film quiz at Saffron Screen
CALLING all trivia and film fanatics or those who just want a fun night out, Saffron Screen’s third annual BIG Film Quiz will be held on Saturday November 24 at the United Reformed Church Hall on Abbey Lane in Saffron Walden.
The event is being organised by Saffron Screen and proceeds will help to support the not-for-profit cinema.
Quiz questions will be film themed and the evening will be a celebration of all things cinematic. Doors will open at 7pm with the quiz beginning at 7.30pm. Teams may be a maximum of eight people and individuals are welcome, too. There will also be a cash bar and raffle.
Julie Kendall, cinema director, said: “After the success of past two BIG Film Quiz nights, we are looking forward to an evening filled with film trivia and fun.
“Our question writer has been busy for months researching relevant topics and the whole event has been organised by a team of enthusiastic volunteers. Grab a few friends and join us to test your movie knowledge.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �12 which includes a fish & chips supper. Tickets can be bought online at saffronscreen.com, at the Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre or at the cinema box office.
- 1 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 4 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 5 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 6 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 7 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 10 Historic books have new 'long loan' home to help researchers