Third annual big film quiz at Saffron Screen
CALLING all trivia and film fanatics or those who just want a fun night out, Saffron Screen’s third annual BIG Film Quiz will be held on Saturday November 24 at the United Reformed Church Hall on Abbey Lane in Saffron Walden.
The event is being organised by Saffron Screen and proceeds will help to support the not-for-profit cinema.
Quiz questions will be film themed and the evening will be a celebration of all things cinematic. Doors will open at 7pm with the quiz beginning at 7.30pm. Teams may be a maximum of eight people and individuals are welcome, too. There will also be a cash bar and raffle.
Julie Kendall, cinema director, said: “After the success of past two BIG Film Quiz nights, we are looking forward to an evening filled with film trivia and fun.
“Our question writer has been busy for months researching relevant topics and the whole event has been organised by a team of enthusiastic volunteers. Grab a few friends and join us to test your movie knowledge.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �12 which includes a fish & chips supper. Tickets can be bought online at saffronscreen.com, at the Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre or at the cinema box office.
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays