Third annual big film quiz at Saffron Screen
CALLING all trivia and film fanatics or those who just want a fun night out, Saffron Screen’s third annual BIG Film Quiz will be held on Saturday November 24 at the United Reformed Church Hall on Abbey Lane in Saffron Walden.
The event is being organised by Saffron Screen and proceeds will help to support the not-for-profit cinema.
Quiz questions will be film themed and the evening will be a celebration of all things cinematic. Doors will open at 7pm with the quiz beginning at 7.30pm. Teams may be a maximum of eight people and individuals are welcome, too. There will also be a cash bar and raffle.
Julie Kendall, cinema director, said: “After the success of past two BIG Film Quiz nights, we are looking forward to an evening filled with film trivia and fun.
“Our question writer has been busy for months researching relevant topics and the whole event has been organised by a team of enthusiastic volunteers. Grab a few friends and join us to test your movie knowledge.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �12 which includes a fish & chips supper. Tickets can be bought online at saffronscreen.com, at the Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre or at the cinema box office.
- 1 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 4 Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- 5 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 6 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 7 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 10 Essex County Council approves council tax increase