Thomas Cook offers online check-in to Stansted passengers
THOMAS Cook has become the first charter airline to introduce online check-in for passengers travelling from Stansted Airport. Customers will now have the choice to book in online in advance of arriving at the Essex hub, or continue to use the traditional
THOMAS Cook has become the first charter airline to introduce online check-in for passengers travelling from Stansted Airport.
Customers will now have the choice to book in online in advance of arriving at the Essex hub, or continue to use the traditional method.
Director of customer services at Thomas Cook Airlines, Joanna Wild, said: "We're always looking at ways that we can give our holidaymakers more control over their booking and this innovation gives people the freedom to chose where they sit as well as making the airport experience a quick and easy one.
"We're really proud that we're the first to offer this to charter passengers and look forward to rolling it out to our full flying programme soon."
When purchasing a flight or holiday at a Thomas Cook or Going Places store, at thomascook.com or over the phone, customers can select a 'Seats Together/Your Seat Your Choice' option. This enables them to choose their seats and check-in online, and print their boarding cards from the comfort of their own home, up to seven days before the flight departs.
On the day of their flight, they take their luggage to the Thomas Cook Airlines designated bag drop before heading to security.
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 3 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 4 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 5 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 6 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 7 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 8 Bumper weekend of Christmas events set for Saffron Walden
- 9 Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market
- 10 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
Seats Together/ Your Seat Your Choice costs from �12 per person return and priority seat selection, which enables seat selection up to 98 days before travel, costs from �6 per person per flight.
Extra leg room seats are also available from �23.50 per person per flight. Passengers log on to www.thomascookairlines.co.uk/yourflight.asp to select their seats and check-in.