Thomas Cook offers online check-in to Stansted passengers
THOMAS Cook has become the first charter airline to introduce online check-in for passengers travelling from Stansted Airport. Customers will now have the choice to book in online in advance of arriving at the Essex hub, or continue to use the traditional
THOMAS Cook has become the first charter airline to introduce online check-in for passengers travelling from Stansted Airport.
Customers will now have the choice to book in online in advance of arriving at the Essex hub, or continue to use the traditional method.
Director of customer services at Thomas Cook Airlines, Joanna Wild, said: "We're always looking at ways that we can give our holidaymakers more control over their booking and this innovation gives people the freedom to chose where they sit as well as making the airport experience a quick and easy one.
"We're really proud that we're the first to offer this to charter passengers and look forward to rolling it out to our full flying programme soon."
You may also want to watch:
When purchasing a flight or holiday at a Thomas Cook or Going Places store, at thomascook.com or over the phone, customers can select a 'Seats Together/Your Seat Your Choice' option. This enables them to choose their seats and check-in online, and print their boarding cards from the comfort of their own home, up to seven days before the flight departs.
On the day of their flight, they take their luggage to the Thomas Cook Airlines designated bag drop before heading to security.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 5 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 10 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
Seats Together/ Your Seat Your Choice costs from �12 per person return and priority seat selection, which enables seat selection up to 98 days before travel, costs from �6 per person per flight.
Extra leg room seats are also available from �23.50 per person per flight. Passengers log on to www.thomascookairlines.co.uk/yourflight.asp to select their seats and check-in.