Thomas Cook offers online check-in to Stansted passengers
THOMAS Cook has become the first charter airline to introduce online check-in for passengers travelling from Stansted Airport. Customers will now have the choice to book in online in advance of arriving at the Essex hub, or continue to use the traditional
THOMAS Cook has become the first charter airline to introduce online check-in for passengers travelling from Stansted Airport.
Customers will now have the choice to book in online in advance of arriving at the Essex hub, or continue to use the traditional method.
Director of customer services at Thomas Cook Airlines, Joanna Wild, said: "We're always looking at ways that we can give our holidaymakers more control over their booking and this innovation gives people the freedom to chose where they sit as well as making the airport experience a quick and easy one.
"We're really proud that we're the first to offer this to charter passengers and look forward to rolling it out to our full flying programme soon."
You may also want to watch:
When purchasing a flight or holiday at a Thomas Cook or Going Places store, at thomascook.com or over the phone, customers can select a 'Seats Together/Your Seat Your Choice' option. This enables them to choose their seats and check-in online, and print their boarding cards from the comfort of their own home, up to seven days before the flight departs.
On the day of their flight, they take their luggage to the Thomas Cook Airlines designated bag drop before heading to security.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 6 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 10 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
Seats Together/ Your Seat Your Choice costs from �12 per person return and priority seat selection, which enables seat selection up to 98 days before travel, costs from �6 per person per flight.
Extra leg room seats are also available from �23.50 per person per flight. Passengers log on to www.thomascookairlines.co.uk/yourflight.asp to select their seats and check-in.