Thomas Cook offers online check-in to Stansted passengers
THOMAS Cook has become the first charter airline to introduce online check-in for passengers travelling from Stansted Airport. Customers will now have the choice to book in online in advance of arriving at the Essex hub, or continue to use the traditional
THOMAS Cook has become the first charter airline to introduce online check-in for passengers travelling from Stansted Airport.
Customers will now have the choice to book in online in advance of arriving at the Essex hub, or continue to use the traditional method.
Director of customer services at Thomas Cook Airlines, Joanna Wild, said: "We're always looking at ways that we can give our holidaymakers more control over their booking and this innovation gives people the freedom to chose where they sit as well as making the airport experience a quick and easy one.
"We're really proud that we're the first to offer this to charter passengers and look forward to rolling it out to our full flying programme soon."
When purchasing a flight or holiday at a Thomas Cook or Going Places store, at thomascook.com or over the phone, customers can select a 'Seats Together/Your Seat Your Choice' option. This enables them to choose their seats and check-in online, and print their boarding cards from the comfort of their own home, up to seven days before the flight departs.
On the day of their flight, they take their luggage to the Thomas Cook Airlines designated bag drop before heading to security.
- 1 Toaster joy: Radwinter Repair Cafe to the rescue
- 2 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 5 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 6 Hands-on archaeology, beacons and picnics: Platinum Jubilee
- 7 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 8 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 10 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
Seats Together/ Your Seat Your Choice costs from �12 per person return and priority seat selection, which enables seat selection up to 98 days before travel, costs from �6 per person per flight.
Extra leg room seats are also available from �23.50 per person per flight. Passengers log on to www.thomascookairlines.co.uk/yourflight.asp to select their seats and check-in.