TOWIE's Saffron Lempriere to host charity football match
- Credit: The Only Way is Essex is available to watch on ITV Hub
TOWIE's Saffron Lempriere will host a celebrity football match in aid of four Essex charities on May 29.
The match is part of a Bank Holiday charity weekend organised by Essex digital radio station Blitzkids and VIP HQ gym.
Some of the money raised will go towards mental health charity Mind in Mid and North-East Essex.
Ryan Lewis, co-founder of Blitzkids Radio, said: "During lockdown, charities have done their absolute best to support the entire Essex community.
"We wanted to take a moment to thank not just these charities, but all Essex based charities for the work they’ve done before, during and post-lockdown."
You may also want to watch:
Dogs Trust in Basildon, Harp Homelessness in Southend and Haven House Children's Hospice near Chingford are also set to benefit.
The matches begin at 4.30pm at Billericay Town FC and will feature several The Only Way Is Essex celebs, including new stars Roman Hackett and Tommy C.
Blitzkids Radio has a JustGiving page (https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/blitzkidsradio-limited-essex4essex) for donations.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 8 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 9 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 10 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold