TOWIE's Saffron Lempriere to host charity football match
- Credit: The Only Way is Essex is available to watch on ITV Hub
TOWIE's Saffron Lempriere will host a celebrity football match in aid of four Essex charities on May 29.
The match is part of a Bank Holiday charity weekend organised by Essex digital radio station Blitzkids and VIP HQ gym.
Some of the money raised will go towards mental health charity Mind in Mid and North-East Essex.
Ryan Lewis, co-founder of Blitzkids Radio, said: "During lockdown, charities have done their absolute best to support the entire Essex community.
"We wanted to take a moment to thank not just these charities, but all Essex based charities for the work they’ve done before, during and post-lockdown."
Dogs Trust in Basildon, Harp Homelessness in Southend and Haven House Children's Hospice near Chingford are also set to benefit.
The matches begin at 4.30pm at Billericay Town FC and will feature several The Only Way Is Essex celebs, including new stars Roman Hackett and Tommy C.
Blitzkids Radio has a JustGiving page (https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/blitzkidsradio-limited-essex4essex) for donations.
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 2 Will there be a White Christmas in Essex this year?
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Stansted Airport calls for residents' views on solar transformation plan
- 5 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 6 Students bring cheer to senior citizens through Christmas Buddy Scheme
- 7 Person has died on railway tracks near Newport, say police
- 8 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 9 Advent begins in Saffron Walden on Sunday
- 10 Bumper weekend of Christmas events set for Saffron Walden