Traffic update: bridge work to cause delays on M11 near Stansted Airport
ROUTINE inspection work on six bridges at Junction 8 (Stansted) of the M11 will take place over three nights starting on Tuesday September 29.The work will be carried out between 10pm and 5am with full lane closures on the northbound carriageway of the M
ROUTINE inspection work on six bridges at Junction 8 (Stansted) of the M11 will take place over three nights starting on Tuesday September 29.
The work will be carried out between 10pm and 5am with full lane closures on the northbound carriageway of the M11 including the A120 off slip on Tuesday 29 September.
The M11 southbound carriageway and the A120 on sliproad will be closed on Wednesday 20 September.
There will be lane closures on the northbound on sliproad from Junction 8 and the southbound off sliproad to Junction 8 on Thursday 1 October.
You may also want to watch:
While the carriageways are closed traffic, including airport traffic, will be diverted up and over the Junction 8 roundabout. Moderate delays are expected and the Highways Agency regrets any inconvenience the work may cause.
- 1 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 2 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 3 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 4 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 5 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 6 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 7 Essex: Climate change top priority for residents
- 8 Covid-19 breaches at Stansted Airport
- 9 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 10 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes