Trustees of Stansted Airport Community Trust award organisations �70,000
ALMOST �70,000 in grants was awarded to local organisations last month by the Trustees of Stansted Airport Community Trust.
Now trustees will be considering applications in February 2011 and would welcome applications from community and voluntary groups in parishes within a 10-mile radius of the Essex hub.
Applications for grants of up to �2000 from sports clubs, churches, village halls, scouts, guides, etc for items of a capital nature such as repairs, disabled access, heating systems, hearing loops, lawnmowers, cricket nets, will be welcomed.
The closing date for the next round of applications is January 31, 2011.
If you think that your organisation qualifies and could benefit from some additional funding to help with a project that you have in mind then please contact SACT, PO Box 11, County Hall, Chelmsford CM1 1LX or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or advice.
You may also want to watch:
The Trust does not fund projects for parish councils or individuals and does not grant money for completed projects.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 7 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 8 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival