Trustees of Stansted Airport Community Trust award organisations �70,000
ALMOST �70,000 in grants was awarded to local organisations last month by the Trustees of Stansted Airport Community Trust.
Now trustees will be considering applications in February 2011 and would welcome applications from community and voluntary groups in parishes within a 10-mile radius of the Essex hub.
Applications for grants of up to �2000 from sports clubs, churches, village halls, scouts, guides, etc for items of a capital nature such as repairs, disabled access, heating systems, hearing loops, lawnmowers, cricket nets, will be welcomed.
The closing date for the next round of applications is January 31, 2011.
If you think that your organisation qualifies and could benefit from some additional funding to help with a project that you have in mind then please contact SACT, PO Box 11, County Hall, Chelmsford CM1 1LX or e-mail email@example.com for an application form or advice.
You may also want to watch:
The Trust does not fund projects for parish councils or individuals and does not grant money for completed projects.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 3 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 4 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 5 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 6 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 7 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Town council challenges water softening decision