UFO and ‘children-like’ figures seen close to Stansted Airport
A FORMER police officer saw a UFO and then three ‘children-like’ figures disappear from a field close to the flight path for Stansted Airport.
Whilst driving from Hertford to Puckeridge last July the ex-cop, who only identified himself as ‘Nick R’, saw the mystery figures and an orange globe.
In a tantalising account of the events on a UFO-watcher website last week he wrote: “I saw whilst driving along the A10 going home one evening after work a light which was not the moon, orange and oval in shape. I drove into my parking space in Puckeridge and went into my flat. Faffed about for about 10 minutes then went outside for a cigarette.
“I saw something which I have never told anyone about. My flat was in Cambridge Court in Puckeridge backed on to fields. I saw in the twilight what I thought were kids messing about. No, as the light faded around 9.30pm the orange globe appeared in the sky. I was at this time watching something on TV, then went outside for a fag again.”
It was then that chillingly he raised the prospect of seeing alien beings that he initially thought were “children”, in the field.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “I know that area is a flight path from Stansted, but that was strange.
“The children disappeared all of a sudden. I lived there for one-and-a-half years, and never experienced anything like that.”
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 3 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 4 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 5 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021
- 6 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 7 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 8 Try this: MasterChef winner Chef Webb's recipe for roasted chicken supreme
- 9 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 10 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
HAVE you had a UFO or unexplained experience? Get in touch – e-mail email@example.com