UFO and ‘children-like’ figures seen close to Stansted Airport
A FORMER police officer saw a UFO and then three ‘children-like’ figures disappear from a field close to the flight path for Stansted Airport.
Whilst driving from Hertford to Puckeridge last July the ex-cop, who only identified himself as ‘Nick R’, saw the mystery figures and an orange globe.
In a tantalising account of the events on a UFO-watcher website last week he wrote: “I saw whilst driving along the A10 going home one evening after work a light which was not the moon, orange and oval in shape. I drove into my parking space in Puckeridge and went into my flat. Faffed about for about 10 minutes then went outside for a cigarette.
“I saw something which I have never told anyone about. My flat was in Cambridge Court in Puckeridge backed on to fields. I saw in the twilight what I thought were kids messing about. No, as the light faded around 9.30pm the orange globe appeared in the sky. I was at this time watching something on TV, then went outside for a fag again.”
It was then that chillingly he raised the prospect of seeing alien beings that he initially thought were “children”, in the field.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “I know that area is a flight path from Stansted, but that was strange.
“The children disappeared all of a sudden. I lived there for one-and-a-half years, and never experienced anything like that.”
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 3 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 7 Reader survey: Will we ever shake hands again?
- 8 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
HAVE you had a UFO or unexplained experience? Get in touch – e-mail email@example.com