UPDATE: Anonymous Lotto player in Essex wins £3million
- Credit: Archant
A LUCKY Lotto winner in Tendring has claimed a £3million jackpot.
The jackpot prize from a draw held on February 2 had previously remained outstanding in the Tendring district.
A call went out on Friday urging people in the area, where the ticket was purchased, to double-check they are not about to miss out on a life-changing prize.
The ticket matched all six winning Lotto numbers which were 2, 12, 13, 14, 21, 30 and the bonus ball was 39.
The jackpot prize is worth £3,017,471 in total.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from the National Lottery said unless the winner opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.
He said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win. It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-changing amount of money.
- 1 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 2 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 5 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
“We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”