UPDATE: Anonymous Lotto player in Essex wins £3million
- Credit: Archant
A LUCKY Lotto winner in Tendring has claimed a £3million jackpot.
The jackpot prize from a draw held on February 2 had previously remained outstanding in the Tendring district.
A call went out on Friday urging people in the area, where the ticket was purchased, to double-check they are not about to miss out on a life-changing prize.
The ticket matched all six winning Lotto numbers which were 2, 12, 13, 14, 21, 30 and the bonus ball was 39.
The jackpot prize is worth £3,017,471 in total.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from the National Lottery said unless the winner opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.
He said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win. It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-changing amount of money.
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 3 Town council backs new support club
- 4 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 7 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 10 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
“We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”