UPDATE: Police appeal for witnesses after ‘serious collision’ on A1307 at Bartlow
Police are appealing for witnesses to a serious collision on the A1307 this morning (Tuesday).
The incident happened at 8.20am when a blue VW Polo and a black VW Passatt collided on the Dean Road crossroads at Bartlow.
The driver of the VW Polo, a 20-year-old woman from Hadstock, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries.
The other driver, a 33-year-old man from Steeple Bumpstead, received slight injuries.
The road was closed until 1.10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Lyndon Pickston, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision, or either vehicle prior to it, to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call Sgt Pickston at the Cambridgeshire Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 9 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 10 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost