UPDATE: Police appeal for witnesses after ‘serious collision’ on A1307 at Bartlow
Police are appealing for witnesses to a serious collision on the A1307 this morning (Tuesday).
The incident happened at 8.20am when a blue VW Polo and a black VW Passatt collided on the Dean Road crossroads at Bartlow.
The driver of the VW Polo, a 20-year-old woman from Hadstock, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries.
The other driver, a 33-year-old man from Steeple Bumpstead, received slight injuries.
The road was closed until 1.10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Lyndon Pickston, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision, or either vehicle prior to it, to call police.”
Anyone with any information should call Sgt Pickston at the Cambridgeshire Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays