Uttlesford business enjoys successful first event
A NEW training company hosted an event for local businesses about corporate social responsibility at Thremhall Park.
Versatile Training invited a wide range of local businesses to the event with an aim to raise awareness about the importance of social responsibility both for businesses and the local community.
Jill Poet, managing director of the Organisation for Responsible Business (ORB) spoke passionately about how businesses can be profitable businesses and produce positive results for people, planet and profit.
The event also included a presentation by Linda Riley, director of Versatile Training on the background to the establishment of Versatile Training as a “Community Interest Company” and how it supports local voluntary and community groups
Paula Tatchell, business development manager for Versatile Training said: “What a perfect evening for this first event. It was great to be able to talk with such a varied group of business people. I look forward to running further events of this sort for local organisations.”
You may also want to watch:
For information, visit versatiletraining.co.uk or call 01371 876747.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 9 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 10 Team Laptop launches to support children's learning