Uttlesford businesses urged to join Essex Pass tourism scheme
- Credit: Archant
A yearly pass, to save money on visiting attractions in the Saffron Walden and Dunmow area and beyond, is now on sale at Saffron Walden Tourist Information Centre.
Costing £9.99 and valid for 12 months, the Essex Pass offers savings on attractions, such as Saffron Walden Museum and Audley End Miniature Railway, as well as at restaurants and businesses.
Duty manager at the tourist information centre Mark Starte said: “We are very excited to be working with the Essex Pass team and to be able to offer the pass to local residents at such a reasonable price.
“I expect it to be very popular and would also encourage local businesses to take a look and sign up for the scheme too.”
Jonathon Moore, of the Essex Pass, said: “We are very passionate about supporting local independent businesses and Saffron Walden is packed with little gems throughout the town.”
You may also want to watch:
It does not cost businesses to join.
Full details can be seen at www.essexpass.com
- 1 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 2 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 3 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 4 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 5 Essex newspapers are 'highly commended'
- 6 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 7 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 8 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 9 Audley End apple festival is this weekend
- 10 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings