Uttlesford District Council community grants up for grabs
IF you are part of a community group looking for financial assistance to deliver a project to benefit people in your area, Uttlesford District Council might be able to help. Application forms for the council s community project grant scheme are now availa
IF you are part of a community group looking for financial assistance to deliver a project to benefit people in your area, Uttlesford District Council might be able to help.
Application forms for the council's community project grant scheme are now available, offering grants between �100 and �3500.
Grant awards will be made to properly constituted voluntary organisations or similar bodies in Uttlesford such as village hall committees, community shops, town and parish councils, community associations, play and recreation clubs and groups.
However, churches and religious authorities, schools and sports and arts groups are not eligible to apply.
You may also want to watch:
Application forms will need to be fully completed and returned to the council by no later than midday on Monday May 24.
If you require an application form or further information please contact Sue Hayden, community development officer, on 01799 510563.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 3 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 4 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 5 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 8 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 9 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending