Uttlesford garden waste skip service: Amendments to parish collection timetable
UTTLESFORD District Council is advising residents of some changes it has made to its weekend garden waste skip service
The council provides skips at villages across the district for residents who need to dispose of garden waste but don’t live close to a household waste recycling centre.
Although the skips are deposited and collected by the council, they are the responsibility of individual parish councils.
For further details contact your local parish council direct.
Collection times – and in some cases days – have been changed in the following parishes:
You may also want to watch:
• Newport (Frambury Lane Allotments/Newport Station Car Park) – weekly, 10am to 11am Sunday
• Manuden (Carters Hill) – weekly, 11.15am to 12.15pm on Sunday
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 3 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 4 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 5 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 6 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 7 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
• Clavering (between the village and Clavering Mills) – weekly, 12noon to 1pm on Saturday
• Chrishall (near the Red Cow pub/Pinkneys) – monthly, 1.15pm to 2.15pm on Saturday
• Ashdon (Fallowden Lane Car Park) – fortnightly, 9am to 10am on Saturday
• Radwinter (Recreation Ground Car Park) – fortnightly, 9am to 10am on Saturday
• Hadstock (Village Green/Bilberry Green) – weekly, 10.15am to 11.15am on Saturday
• Great Easton & Tilty (Great Easton Village Hall) – fortnightly, 1.15pm to 2.15pm on Saturday
• Hatfield Broad Oak (Village Hall) – weekly, 12noon to 1pm on Saturday
• Hatfield Heath (Broomfields/Ardley Crescent) – weekly, 1.30pm to 2.30pm on Sunday
• Little Hallingbury (Village Car Park) – weekly, 2.45pm to 3.45pm on Sunday.
All other parish collection days and times remain unchanged.
For details of your local parish collection days and times click on the link at the top right of this story.