Uttlesford leisure centres offer free passes to V Festival goers
- Credit: Archant
LEISURE centres in Uttlesford are offering frazzled festival-goers a chance to detox by claiming a free three-day pass.
Those who have been partying all night long at a festival this summer they can pop into either the Lord Butler leisure centre in Great Dunmow or the Mountfitchet Romeera in Stansted and claim three free days of exercise to get them back on top form if they show their 2013 festival wristband.
It doesn’t matter how big or small the festival is, from Reading and Leeds to V Festival or Creamfields, everyone is welcome for a post-festival workout.
Kevin Yates, head of fitness, marketing and communications at Harpers Fitness, said: “I am glad to be able to welcome anyone who has been at a festival to come and wind down and use our leisure facilities for free.
“I hope members of the local community take the opportunity to come down and visit their local centre after what has potentially been a tiring and unhealthy weekend.
You may also want to watch:
“Our fully-trained and friendly staff at the centre are on hand to offer any help and advice to the guests to ensure they make the most of their visits and have an enjoyable experience.”
For more information, visit harpersfitness.co.uk.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40