Uttlesford rail users experience delays as more than 50 train services cancelled this afternoon
- Credit: Archant
More than 50 trains have been cancelled this afternoon in anticipation of a storm to rival St Jude’s.
Greater Anglia services across the region have been cancelled or altered in anticipation of high winds and driving rain.
St Jude’s brought chaos to the area at the end of October, felling trees and causing high-sided vehicles to topple over.
There are four flood alerts in place across the Environment Agency’s Anglia region, although none affect Essex.
The changes affect trains from 3.50pm today. No trains will run across the Greater Anglia network tomorrow until 10am.
For more information visit journeycheck.com/greateranglia or follow @greateranglia on Twitter.
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 3 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 4 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 5 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 6 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 7 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 8 Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market
- 9 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 10 Q&A: Alan Hawkes of Rotary in Saffron Walden