Reader survey: Will we ever shake hands again?
- Credit: PA
Do you remember when you could have a summer holiday abroad without a lot of drama?
There was no checking whether the country was on a red or amber list before international travel, a rapid lateral flow test, or looking up quarantine regulations.
Or when saying yes to a party meant your only thoughts were likely to be around food and drink, and looking forward to an interesting chat?
It didn't involve thinking about the rule of six, keeping windows open, social distancing and hand sanitiser.
So much has been forced to change over the last year or so, as everyone did what they could to battle the Covid-19 pandemic.
While we wait out the four week pause from the original lockdown easing timetable, until we get to July 19 when the remaining restrictions might lift across England, we'd like your thoughts.
When things ease completely, will we go back to normal? Or will our post-lockdown behaviour be different from the days before the pandemic?
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Stansted Airport calls for residents' views on solar transformation plan
- 4 Will there be a White Christmas in Essex this year?
- 5 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 6 Saffron Walden a contender in Britain's Favourite Market vote
- 7 Students bring cheer to senior citizens through Christmas Buddy Scheme
- 8 Person has died on railway tracks near Newport, say police
- 9 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 10 Advent begins in Saffron Walden on Sunday
Share your views with us through the survey below.