Uttlesford's Buffy Playbus holds its annual Christmas Gift Fair
UTTLESFORD community charity, Buffy Playbus, is holding its third annual Christmas Gift Fair to raise funds. Following last year s success, the charity is moving to a larger venue and is expecting 35 stalls. The stalls will range from gorgeous and unusual
UTTLESFORD community charity, Buffy Playbus, is holding its third annual Christmas Gift Fair to raise funds.
Following last year's success, the charity is moving to a larger venue and is expecting 35 stalls.
The stalls will range from gorgeous and unusual Christmas gifts, toys, cards food, soaps and beauty products, cards and hand made chocolates and lots more.
The event is being held at The Friends' meeting House, High Street, Saffron Walden on Wednesday November 11 from 10am to 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Project manager Rosie Juhl said: "We will have delicious food available all day with coffees and teas. It will be the ideal place to meet friends and do all your Christmas shopping under one roof. A raffle is also being held."
The cost for entry is �2 per adult with all children free entrance. All funds raised will go towards the running costs of the Playbus.
- 1 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 4 Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- 5 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 6 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 7 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 10 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
Buffy Playbus provides pre-school children with an opportunity to play, socialise and have fun in comfortable and safe surroundings under the guidance of qualified playleaders. Parents and carers can relax and make new friends within their own communities or just 'chill out'.
The charity relies on donations, grants and its own fundraising efforts to provide the mobile playgroup to 15 communities throughout Uttlesford.
For more details contact Ms Juhl on 01799 522130.