Versatile training hosting event for Essex businesses
COMPANIES across Essex have been invited to attend a free seminar at Thremhall Park, near Stansted Airport, to learn about the business benefits of supporting local communities.
Hosted by Great Dunmow based Versatile Skills Training community information centre - known as Versatile Training - the event will focus on how communities and voluntary organisations and businesses can all find big wins from Corporate Social Responsibility.
Versatile Training is a Community Interest Company set up to provide high quality, affordable and accessible skills training to local businesses. Versatile Skills works closely with Voluntary Sector Training (VST) - a charity established over 12 years ago to improve access to relevant training and development for local voluntary and community groups in the area. As a CIC any profits made by Versatile will be passed to VST to enable continuation of its work.
The event, on February 23 is open to any local company looking to improve the skills and competence of their employees and who cares about ethical sourcing and service.
Versatile’s business development manager Paula Tatchell said: “We are leading the way in delivering a training service which will enhance and improve the CSR credentials of its business clients with all profits from this new business-to-business venture being used to support and improve further training and development for staff and trustees of organisations in the voluntary and community sector across Essex, Southend and Thurrock.
You may also want to watch:
“Every Versatile client, while developing their people and business, will also be making an investment in their immediate and wider community across Essex. The Versatile Training programme will offer key business skills topics as well as having the flexibility to tailor learning to individual group and specific organisational needs.
To book a space, contact 01371 876747 or visit Eventbrite eventbrite.co.uk/event/2799259661
- 1 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 2 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 3 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 4 Delight as triathlon returns to Saffron Walden for 20th edition
- 5 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 6 Mencap 'thank you' for Dig It community allotment
- 7 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 8 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 9 Strong start for Saffron Walden as competitive rugby returns with a bang.
- 10 New cup and pavilion are dedicated to memory of Colin Bazley